Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glasgow, (turned down a home delivery as transporter wouldn’t manage up our road), on 24th.
Interesting that you already have your Reg for a pickup on the 24th. I have my VIN and an EDD of 23rd to 30th June. So I ought to expect a firm date and a reg soon I guess. Best of for your collection day.

Now then....SWMBO , a little Tesla Tetchy( or maybe techie) this morning, asks "Why would you frame an alpha-numeric string?"
"That is not any old ...what you said... that is a Tesla VIN Number!" :rolleyes: "Anything that has been so long awaited and provoked such a roller coaster of emotions must be immortalised....I might even make it a Blue Plaque!"

My VIN Distill monitor I setup last week got triggered at 01:19 and with excitement I was trying to see what changed. Sadly no VIN number. It looks like the code alternates between vin:"" and vin:null. It keeps changing randomly from those two states after several refreshes.

1st time this slight change has happened when checking the VIN and wondering if its some automated matching process going on in the background. I know, I know, wishful thinking 😊

Just as an fyi, when I had my model 3, the vin of the 3 was showing using the api link not the Ys.

Sucks how you now need to find 3k while having to also wait through no fault of your own.

Yes it does indeed suck, the trade in valuations seem to be as much of a rollercoaster as delivery dates. If / when I get a confirmed pick up date I’ll go and see if WBAC or Motorway can provide better offers.

My VIN Distill monitor I setup last week got triggered at 01:19 and with excitement I was trying to see what changed. Sadly no VIN number. It looks like the code alternates between vin:"" and vin:null. It keeps changing randomly from those two states after several refreshes.

1st time this slight change has happened when checking the VIN and wondering if its some automated matching process going on in the background. I know, I know, wishful thinking 😊
Wow! A VIN Distill monitor! Glad I was ignorant of that; it could have lead to the irrevocable parting of SWMBO et Moi.

Same thing happened to a few of us (as per posts on another thread). I have my distill set up with a regex so it wont alert if the vin changes from null to “”

Reactions: Daedalus

Just realized, even for me this has now gone. I have always seen this as 'null' but no value being displayed at the moment.

"vin":"","rn":"RNXXXXXX","countryCode":"GB","imageUrl":"https://static-assets.tesla.com/v1/compositor/?model=my&view=STUD_3QTR

Something else that caught my eye was STUD_3QTR - wondering if that means 3rd quarter 😅

Reactions: Daedalus
Just realized, even for me this has now gone. I have always seen this as 'null' but no value being displayed at the moment.

"vin":"","rn":"RNXXXXXX","countryCode":"GB","imageUrl":"https://static-assets.tesla.com/v1/compositor/?model=my&view=STUD_3QTR

Something else that caught my eye was STUD_3QTR - wondering if that means 3rd quarter 😅
I had also seen the 3QTR. Looks like they are selecting the displayed image based on several parameters.
I think it just means a 3/4 view of the car, eg from the front corner.

Reactions: Pajo78 and Daedalus
Reactions: Pajo78
Good to hear
Same thing happened to a few of us (as per posts on another thread). I have my distill set up with a regex so it wont alert if the vin changes from null to “”
Good to hear, I did try to research "what does this mean?" and if it leads to anything but came up empty, and could't keep my eyes open :D

As I used up my free email notifications for the month would you mind sharing your regex code please? I know if I attempt to do this I will end up getting sucked into a big regex black hole and waste a whole day :D

Hi there all!

I also had a Blue car recently brought back to Q2 dates. I'd even managed to ween myself off this and the app to fend off disappointment, checked on off chance last night!

VIN in source.

After the initial delay I had booked a few days away at the end of June and then found out it might conflict!

Just spoke on the phone. I have been told 30th will be the only day I will be offered (Southampton), as they're due in on the 29th. Which ends up suiting fine.

Also regarding texts. The rep told me that texts are pushed out in bulk, and the next scheduled day will be Tuesday!

She is back

1654857853243.png