Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have to speak to Tesla to find out if your allocated car has USS. The Source code; false flag only shows that the disclaimer is not currently showing on the web page. Even accounts without vin allocations will have this is the source code. It has nothing to do if the car comes with USS or not. The cars without USS will notify in your account at which point you have to accept that fact.

I simply called Tesla, asked for my vin and then asked regarding USS. The person needed to speak with the service department and had to get back to me. I received a text message about 20 mins after confirming my car does have USS.

Reactions: DTUK
Anyone picking up from Brent Cross London in NOV/DEC 2022. Not sure of where the collection site is but the postcode I received seems to be of a street behind Brent Cross (NW4 3HP), perhaps it’s my Apple Maps but for those collecting before me, location of Tesla collection point most appreciated.

Reactions: H43lio
Glovis Safety only passed Taiwan yesterday, which is usually the point VINs are given out. Also not heard on here of new VINs being received by anyone for a few days. So on that poor logic I am hopeful that they are still to be assigned. 🙂
I'm thinking the same, but not sure if just wishful thinking on our part. I would have thought that the VINs for Safety would have been sent out by now.

Anyone picking up from Brent Cross London in NOV/DEC 2022. Not sure of where the collection site is but the postcode I received seems to be of a street behind Brent Cross (NW4 3HP), perhaps it’s my Apple Maps but for those collecting before me, location of Tesla collection point most appreciated.
Just use google maps and search tesla and you should see it's just behind that postcode. Or just use satellite view, should be very clear.
1668104639843.png

Reactions: H43lio
Glovis Safety only passed Taiwan yesterday, which is usually the point VINs are given out. Also not heard on here of new VINs being received by anyone for a few days. So on that poor logic I am hopeful that they are still to be assigned. 🙂
I hope you’re right mate! Any idea how long after the vins that sms are sent? I’m Sal sacrifice lease so won’t get a vin