Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve got a VIN! Zenith salary sacrifice order, RN given 10th Oct for MYLR, MSM/Black/19.
LRWYHCEK2PC619XXX

Current home delivery estimate (to London) is 28-30th December… really hoping that comes forward to pre Christmas as I’m due to be up north on those dates & they can’t change the address apparently🤞🏼

Reactions: Astrape
If the wheels are the same as the 22 year, I'll keep the hub caps for myself when I collect the car in less than 3 weeks. But if the wheels have changed, I'll sell the caps at a discount.

I find the Geminis absolutely hideous. I only ordered the 19' wheels because of all the noise around the firm ride quality.

If the wheels are the same as the 22 year, I'll keep the hub caps for myself when I collect the car in less than 3 weeks. But if the wheels have changed, I'll sell the caps at a discount.

I find the Geminis absolutely hideous. I only ordered the 19' wheels because of all the noise around the firm ride quality.
Ah fair enough, in that case do you have a link for the ones you bought?

I’ve got a VIN! Zenith salary sacrifice order, RN given 10th Oct for MYLR, MSM/Black/19.
LRWYHCEK2PC619XXX

Current home delivery estimate (to London) is 28-30th December… really hoping that comes forward to pre Christmas as I’m due to be up north on those dates & they can’t change the address apparently🤞🏼
Congratulations! Out of interest, when did you place the order and how long did it take to get an RN?

Congratulations! Out of interest, when did you place the order and how long did it take to get an RN?
When I had a test drive my TA told me to place the order directly with Tesla myself prior to placing my Zenith order. Means that the order is already being processed while Zenith sort everything on their end, then Zenith can take over your RN once they place their order.

I cleared it with Zenith first & they were fine with it - so both my RN and Zenith order were on Oct 10th (and my £200 deposit refunded about 10 days later).

Reactions: JamiePP
Hi all, first time posting. Ordered my car directly through Tesla on 16th September 2022 and then Tusker took over the RN for my SS scheme.

MYLR W/B/20” no tow hitch

EDD has always been and still is Nov-Dec 2022 yet I have no communication so far with VIN or delivery. Having spoken to Tusker and Tesla essentially all they are saying is ‘Your EDD is December, no vehicle allocated yet but when it is, you will receive a text’.

I am just wondering if I should set my expectations for this not to arrive this year. As much as I am pleased with a lot of people getting their cars soon, I have a feeling mine will slip this quarter. I remember reading somewhere that Tesla commented that they will have enough cars to fulfil all 2022 orders, in fact they will have a surplus hence cars being added to the inventory.

Reactions: Trashcan
Hi all, first time posting. Ordered my car directly through Tesla on 16th September 2022 and then Tusker took over the RN for my SS scheme.

MYLR W/B/20” no tow hitch

EDD has always been and still is Nov-Dec 2022 yet I have no communication so far with VIN or delivery. Having spoken to Tusker and Tesla essentially all they are saying is ‘Your EDD is December, no vehicle allocated yet but when it is, you will receive a text’.

I am just wondering if I should set my expectations for this not to arrive this year. As much as I am pleased with a lot of people getting their cars soon, I have a feeling mine will slip this quarter. I remember reading somewhere that Tesla commented that they will have enough cars to fulfil all 2022 orders, in fact they will have a surplus hence cars being added to the inventory.
I am in a very similar situation.
Ordered through Lex as a company car. Tesla still saying December, but haven't had a text message or been matched to a car (according to their live chat)
Can't help but think it is very unlikely I will see my car before the end of the year now.

Hi all, I have just received a text from Tesla (we’ll it was yesterday actually) stating that my model Y is nearly here and I need to prepare for delivery by watching the tutorial videos.

Based on past experience when they say “it’s nearly here” does that mean it’s nearly arrived in the Uk ( so it’s on RCC Europe ) or does this likely mean the vehicle has arrived or about to arrive at a sorting / service centre prior to delivery? I have a delivery day book in for the 1st Dec, and have received my reg via text also. Thanks

What’s annoying is that they have my exact same spec in the inventory.
This is what you get when you lease; you aren't Tesla's customer. Why so many people seem to continue to think that they are Tesla's customer is beyond me.

Try contacting your lease company, give them the direct link to an in-stock vehicle, and ask whether you can lease that vehicle instead of the one you're waiting for. If they agree, then it's just a matter of them purchasing the vehicle from Tesla and leasing it to you.

And there's nothing whatsoever stopping you from reserving the vehicle, getting the RN number, and then giving that to your lease company either.