Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VINs tend to become available quite early as part of the firming up the delivery date, Reg's however are much closer to the actual delivery. I ordered from inventory so it might be slightly different, but I found my reg on the invoice document, they then sent me a different Reg 2 days before collection which was different and the Reg the car was delivered with - it required a update with the insurance company which was painless. The Reg is linked to the delivery location/region, so until your delivery location is pinned down I doubt they can reliably issue a Reg anyway.

I’ve got a VIN! Zenith salary sacrifice order, RN given 10th Oct for MYLR, MSM/Black/19.
LRWYHCEK2PC619XXX

Current home delivery estimate (to London) is 28-30th December… really hoping that comes forward to pre Christmas as I’m due to be up north on those dates & they can’t change the address apparently🤞🏼
Right behind you KDudds
Lex ordered 30/9 MYLR SB/Black/20
VIN LRWYHCEK0PC618XXX
Apparently it will come from EU - UK - Bristol delivery hub - home delivery 20/12-6/1

Reactions: KDudds
I received a text today saying that I will be getting a collection date soon and to complete all my pre delivery tasks. I also received a quote for my trade in of the grand whole sum of £1!!!!!!!!!! 🤣

Attachments

• E648A33B-6E5D-4BAC-A179-57EC0AFF30AA.png
    E648A33B-6E5D-4BAC-A179-57EC0AFF30AA.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Funny
Reactions: Utumno and bainsy