Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a pick up date of 25th in Glasgow but unfortunately something came up meaning I couldn't make that date or time. Went on live chat and they were super helpful about trying to find a date and time that suited. When they couldn't come up with a pick up date they asked internally if I could get delivery. Told me to wait for an SMS confirming or rejecting. And within 24h got a text saying I would get it delivered to my home address on the same date! I was very pleased as I expected to be told "tough luck" and for my car to be reassigned.

So fair play to Tesla the advisor on chat was super helpful as I got the same person when I went back on to ask for reg number and I got the text within about 10 seconds of asking the question.
Had a call today to confirm my identity and I've made my deposit payment and got insurance all sorted so all I need to do now is wait for the car !!!!

Has anyone changed the 19" Geminis for black hubs? I can't seem to find any sites that match a Model Y 2023

I'm kicking myself for not going with the black 20", they look so much better!!!
Not much help but we decided a few weeks after ordering to upgrade to the 20s which we are happy about. We had looked at powder coating but I think there were some hub caps (I want to say Rimetrix???) That looked ok but weren't cheap.

6DBD3C21-C583-48A6-98F9-3DB44C5061E6.jpeg

Transporter full of Ys on their way up north on the M42 this morning