Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - I am collecting on the 19th from Southampton. I’m trading my wife’s car in at the same time but she can’t be there on the day.

I think I saw somewhere that she needed to send an email in to Tesla confirming she was OK with the trade-in but can’t find the post now. Does anyone know what the right procedure is?

Thanks in advance!

Ordered Day 1 at 10 am. Not heard a thing and I'm checking using the VIN finder.
Still no Vin and ordered first thing in October, but got that message a week ago. I believe the my MY will be delivered in march

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220129-201801.png
    Screenshot_20220129-201801.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 72
You should probably try and edit those posts. Your full name, address and order number are all available within a couple of clicks. Any jester could decide to have some fun with your order…
Not trying to be controversial and I agree that sharing any personal information online is reckless. On that note I called Tesla, gave them my RN number and asked to change the order to induction wheels. No questions asked and the answer was "done".

Reactions: Sausagerolla