Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ModelY now selectable on direct lines online form.
2022-02-03 13.35.29.jpg

I've just called Tesla to check on the progress of my trade in. He said it wouldn't delay my order and I'd be looking at a mid March delivery from a ship leaving in the next week or so. I ordered 16th of Jan, (Model Y, Blue, Black, Gemini)

First time poster! Ordered via Gateway2Lease November 26th - Today got a finance agreement in with VIN number and Registration Number.

No access to any Tesla portal.

Message on email said "Your vehicle is on route to the dealer, once it arrives and all paperwork has been successfully processed TESLA will be in touch direct regarding the delivery."

Car Spec - White Exterior / Black Interior / Upgrade rims.

Unsure how any of this works, was originally told March, maybe still looking at March ? Or does the above mean sooner?

When did you place the order ? And where are you collecting from ?
I ordered on 15 October, less than an hour after the email arrived from Tesla so I am keeping my fingers crossed that my recent spec change doesn't push me down the queue. My local Tesla Store is Heathrow so hopefully they will be a bit more flexible with the March deliveries and allow me to pick up the car from there.

I ordered on 15 October, less than an hour after the email arrived from Tesla so I am keeping my fingers crossed that my recent spec change doesn't push me down the queue. My local Tesla Store is Heathrow so hopefully they will be a bit more flexible with the March deliveries and allow me to pick up the car from there.
As I understand only the 'launch' deliveries were obscure places, told by Tesla that mine will be delivered Glasgow shop.