Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some questions folks:

• I ordered a MYP about a week ago, delivery was "Mid 2022" which suits me well as I'm moving back from overseas around then, when I look at a new order now it says "Late 2022", is mine still subject to the delivery estimate at time of order
  • Can I even see the current delivery estimate on my order?
  • I went with Black ext, White int but have been considering changing, if I do change will I drop to the back of the queue and "Late 2022"
  • What are your colour prefs? Is Black/White a bad choice?

Cheers!

I was thinking this too my generic brand one worked fine however
Yeah, the point I was trying to make was that the USB-C’s in the back are connected and work. Someone earlier said they didn’t. So just wanted to put peoples minds at rest.
If anyones rear USB-C’s don’t appear to work it’s likely an incompatible cable that’s all. 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: Pandinium
Some questions folks:

• I ordered a MYP about a week ago, delivery was "Mid 2022" which suits me well as I'm moving back from overseas around then, when I look at a new order now it says "Late 2022", is mine still subject to the delivery estimate at time of order
  • I went with Black ext, White int but have been considering changing, if I do change will I drop to the back of the queue and "Late 2022"

Cheers!
MYP deliveries are dependent on Berlin opening I think. I doubt any change you make now will make a difference to when you get the car until Tesla are at least specifying a month for the EDD.

Some questions folks:

Cheers!
779E37D8-710C-4630-AF4E-0222EB67BF8C.jpeg
44FA5C02-A8B3-4033-AA58-E458BD3F50CF.jpeg
75B3C231-81A6-445C-A2F4-7AC402FACD8D.jpeg
865D3A9B-D93F-4CC0-8B08-10742A211537.jpeg
Here are the pics of mine that I picked up earlier today !
I love this combination. Don’t be scared of the white interior, it cleans up fine with a wet wipe and looks amazing, makes it feel really bright and spacious inside.
TBH, I wasn’t a big fan of the wood laminate inserts that come with the black interior but it’s all personal choice at the end of the day. 👍🏻👍🏻
Choice is yours !

View attachment 769957View attachment 769958View attachment 769959View attachment 769961Here are the pics of mine that I picked up earlier today !
I love this combination. Don’t be scared of the white interior, it cleans up fine with a wet wipe and looks amazing, makes it feel really bright and spacious inside.
TBH, I wasn’t a big fan of the wood laminate inserts that come with the black interior but it’s all personal choice at the end of the day. 👍🏻👍🏻
Choice is yours !
Looks really nice. Congratulations. Wish Tesla does something about those horrible front number plate frames.

Offered direct delivery at home, on 4th March, instead of Bluewater collection. Does anyone have any experience with this type of delivery from Tesla? I am concerned that if there is anything wrong with the car like usb ports not working, paint issue, etc, there is no support from Tesla. I appreciate any input as I am in panic mode about this delivery.

Some questions folks:

Cheers!
I had ordered MYP on day 1, trade in & cash. Delivery was originally mid 2022, then it changed last week to late 2022. Decided I couldn’t wait so changed order to LR on Monday. Immediately got request for photos of trade in car for valuation. Received and accepted trade in offer today and now “drawing up my contract” I think all MYP orders now late 2022. I went white/black, didn’t think £2100 to change wheels was a good deal, you could buy a set for that and still have original wheels as back up/winter or sell on

Offered direct delivery at home, on 4th March, instead of Bluewater collection. Does anyone have any experience with this type of delivery from Tesla? I am concerned that if there is anything wrong with the car like usb ports not working, paint issue, etc, there is no support from Tesla. I appreciate any input as I am in panic mode about this delivery.
Out of interest were you offered home delivery because you rejected Bluewater as a pickup location?

Some questions folks:

Cheers!
All MYPs have been pushed back due to the berlin factory not ready.

Out of interest were you offered home delivery because you rejected Bluewater as a pickup location?
Collection was originally at Bluewater on the 2nd March but I could not make it, due to work commitments. I tried to move it to Saturday collection, but were full. So only option was home delivery. First tried for Saturday, then received text this morning confirming home delivery on Friday.

Looks really nice. Congratulations. Wish Tesla does something about those horrible front number plate frames.
You can unscrew them and attach the plates to the body with double sided car body tape. Looks 100% better; Various options but I will take the ‘frame’ half off the front one and tape the new plate to the (flattish) back plate (so it’s frameless) and I’ll take the whole lot off the back and tape my new personalised plate directly to the boot.
Lots of You Tube vids about doing this and I think there is also a whole thread about it here.

View attachment 769957View attachment 769958View attachment 769959View attachment 769961Here are the pics of mine that I picked up earlier today !
Choice is yours !
That looks sweet! Thanks!

I had ordered MYP on day 1, trade in & cash. Delivery was originally mid 2022, then it changed last week to late 2022. Decided I couldn’t wait so changed order to LR on Monday. Immediately got request for photos of trade in car for valuation. Received and accepted trade in offer today and now “drawing up my contract” I think all MYP orders now late 2022. I went white/black, didn’t think £2100 to change wheels was a good deal, you could buy a set for that and still have original wheels as back up/winter or sell on
Exactly the same here. LR coming soon but kept the P day 1 order. If I still want the P, see how much I will be down on the LR. Unclear if ‘late 22’ applies to all orders, or those just when it changed from ‘mid 22’

Reactions: Carrickal