Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone still yet to receive and pay off that final invoice for those collecting this weekend/early next week? My collection date is on the 8th next Tue but I still have not received a final invoice to pay the outstanding amount. Do they usually leave it this close/late to notify people?
I am collecting this Saturday, Sent them an email last sunday and get the Final invoice on Monday ;)

New arrival in our house today 😀

AnyVan delivery worked well for us. We got a tracker link first thing and were able to follow the driver on his route. He was delivering two cars in the area, a bit sad to hear that the other car, two streets away, is exactly same spec - twins!! Initial checks completed while driver there, but just advised to reach out to Tesla with any issues.

367E48C2-2EE4-415F-A165-A87B8449563C.jpeg

Anyone know how long it takes for account to be activated on a lease car? Says 24hrs but would be good if it was sooner.

C04D37CE-1CD2-4F83-A54E-128B7110051D.jpeg
Initial observations on car

Quality of finish looks great - a few bubbles on one of the PPFs on the rear door
Car is very quiet on the road - no obvious rattles
Ride on Inductions is absolutely fine for us but we are used to firmer ride of Audi S3
Fitted car floor/boot mats from Amazon (D1X MOTOX) seem to be good fit (will post pictures later) notice they have increase in price by over 15% since I ordered
Your tesla is very nice white Vs Black wheel. I did not enough cash to get them on my MY,but I am sure that I will enjoy the Gemini one.

More or less the same experience for me yesterday, although I had 31% lol. Collection from NEC was really smooth. The car is brilliant. The boot is huge. Supercharged at Rugby and was really easy. No other 22 plates on the M6 or M1 :cool: I have raised a Service Request as the PPF had bubbles. It is being fixed at home.
PPF, it that standard or an extra?

Hi guys, appreciate this is the wrong thread but couldn’t find anything online whcih was clear, the green strip on the number plate is pretty ugly in my humble opinion, is there any actual benefit in having them? Is discounted parking etc? Or is that all still pie in the sky

E32D8D5D-CA37-40EA-B408-6AC6AE3694E6.jpeg

If you’ve gone black/black/ 20s and your reg ends XCM… I’ve got yours too.

New arrival in our house today 😀

AnyVan delivery worked well for us. We got a tracker link first thing and were able to follow the driver on his route. He was delivering two cars in the area, a bit sad to hear that the other car, two streets away, is exactly same spec - twins!! Initial checks completed while driver there, but just advised to reach out to Tesla with any issues.

367E48C2-2EE4-415F-A165-A87B8449563C.jpeg

Anyone know how long it takes for account to be activated on a lease car? Says 24hrs but would be good if it was sooner.

C04D37CE-1CD2-4F83-A54E-128B7110051D.jpeg
Initial observations on car

Quality of finish looks great - a few bubbles on one of the PPFs on the rear door
Car is very quiet on the road - no obvious rattles
Ride on Inductions is absolutely fine for us but we are used to firmer ride of Audi S3
Fitted car floor/boot mats from Amazon (D1X MOTOX) seem to be good fit (will post pictures later) notice they have increase in price by over 15% since I ordered
Enjoy. I was worried the neighbour with your "twin" had a failure already when I saw the delivery vehicle go past this morning. Getting our team blue with gemini's on Friday in Glasgow.