Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given the flurry of deliveries, thought I’d give the delivery scheduling link a go, even though I haven’t had “the text”. And it works…I could book in my collection.

Question for you guys is - has anyone done this in that scenario? I’m keen to get it booked in of course, but don’t want to mess with the process and confuse things. Better to just wait for them to tell me?

Given the flurry of deliveries, thought I’d give the delivery scheduling link a go, even though I haven’t had “the text”. And it works…I could book in my collection.

Question for you guys is - has anyone done this in that scenario? I’m keen to get it booked in of course, but don’t want to mess with the process and confuse things. Better to just wait for them to tell me?
I did it via the link and the text came through less than an hour later. I think that if you are able to book, the text would have come soon anyway. It’s up to you but I don’t think it matters either way. Dates will be the same so if you’re worried, just wait. If you can….. 😂

Reactions: Helguson17

I did it a number of days after having a delivery time frame (sometime in March). I went through the link, didn't "do" anything (just signed on) and got a text offering me three days to choose from not long later. Either coincidence or it triggered the text by me visiting the link and logging in.

Reactions: Helguson17

I did the same a couple of hours ago and was surprised to see that I could choose the delivery date. I just went for it 🙂. Still haven't had the text though.

Any idea what need to happen to get your app activated? I can’t see anything in my Tesla App but as the order was through a lease I haven’t had much to see so far. Can I use a supercharger tonight if nothing is showing?
You have to digitally sign the email that Tesla send you to confirm receipt of the car. It has taken me 7 hours today before the car appeared on my phone app. I was also playing with connecting my car to the house Wifi at the same time so that might have also helped.
I did notice that I didn't have the premium connectivity (30 day free trial) and about 10 minutes before the app connected premium connectivity started to work.

I did it a number of days after having a delivery time frame (sometime in March). I went through the link, didn't "do" anything (just signed on) and got a text offering me three days to choose from not long later. Either coincidence or it triggered the text by me visiting the link and logging in.
Exactly the same happened to me... The three days quoted were the same 3 days as on the link.