Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah not sure why some take longer than others but at least it's there now.

I went to my local SC yesterday (before car was showing in app) and charged up with no issues. I was expecting to see/pay the charge once the car appeared in the app but no charges showing yet.

Can you see the AB option under upgrades? I can only see Accessories in there.
If you’re leasing you need to do a service request to get AB, after getting the go-ahead from your broker/funder.

Reactions: NSS89
Just tried to set up insurance with LV in time for collection of the car on 17th March and they still don't have the Model Y on their system! Bearing in mind Silox's previous post showing the Model Y was the 4th best selling car in Feb (and I suspect it will be the top selling one in March), it's disappointing to find that some large insurers still haven't updated their systems to include this model.
Direct line were the same but when I chatted with them they added the VIN and Reg to get the insurance sorted.

Anderson charger installed, just need my MY 😃

Attachments

• F0E50532-D70F-4D1B-AF69-9AD905E3F608.jpeg
    F0E50532-D70F-4D1B-AF69-9AD905E3F608.jpeg
    497.8 KB · Views: 70
Anyone got any tips for a dog grate for the model Y - I can see our labradoodle medium sized puppy trying to climb over the space between the seats and the roof. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Car Accessories | High Quality Car Accessories from Travall or Tesla Model Y (2021 onwards) Archives - Guardsman Dog Guards when they get them listed would be my recommendations. No idea of any good quality suppliers who have any available yet so if you need it now then either take a chance on a generic Amazon one or possibly find a US supplier? Not particularly helpful sorry... 🤷‍♂️

Trading in my 2019 Tesla M3 LR for MY LR on 11th so sorted out insurance today with Direct Line, they have given me a slightly lower price for a slightly higher excess, so I will get a small rebate.

Tried to use their website to make the change but there was no option to enter the VIN and unsurprisingly the reg was not recognised, so had to use ye olde telephone which took about 25 minutes in total.