Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the SC not go over the car before collection? Is that why Tesla buyers have such an exhaustive check list?

It’s concerning as I pick up mine on Wednesday.
Who knows?

Don't stress its a great car. Look forward to it.

I raised a service request, received a phone call 10 mins later and my usb stick arrived in the post today. Can't complain about that service.

My delivery was on 1st March which I would imagine will be a busy day!

Not due to collect my car until Tuesday but seeing as I live only 5mins away from Bluewater, thought I go take a walk in the parking area hoping to see if my car is already there and it is!

So many Y’s there! Those picking up their cars this coming week, chances are your car is already there too.

Thought it was a good time late at night when no one is around to do some visual checks. Sadly though my car had a couple panels gaps I didn’t like so at least I know I’m going to be booking a service straight away

Not due to collect my car until Tuesday but seeing as I live only 5mins away from Bluewater, thought I go take a walk in the parking area hoping to see if my car is already there and it is!

So many Y’s there! Those picking up their cars this coming week, chances are your car is already there too.

Thought it was a good time late at night when no one is around to do some visual checks. Sadly though my car had a couple panels gaps I didn’t like so at least I know I’m going to be booking a service straight away
Oh wow! Thanks for the heads-up. I live like 10 minutes away too and not due to collect till the 9th (which seems like forever). I might just wander over to see if mine is there too. Start the inspection early, but that might probably be a hindrance to people with actual appointment though, so might just have to tie myself down.

I guess this means I can turn up at an earlier time before my appointment.

Good taste you got there, I have practically the same spec as you (white/black/gemini) and had also my hypervolt installed last week ;)

Reactions: X-Cile
Oh wow! Thanks for the heads-up. I live like 10 minutes away too and not due to collect till the 9th (which seems like forever). I might just wander over to see if mine is there too. Start the inspection early, but that might probably be a hindrance to people with actual appointment though, so might just have to tie myself down.

I guess this means I can turn up at an earlier time before my appointment.

Good taste you got there, I have practically the same spec as you (white/black/gemini) and had also my hypervolt installed last week ;)
Yeah same, I didn’t want to be a hindrance too so thought I go after a cheeky Nando’s dinner and at about 21:30, no staff there anymore and no one else around. Just did my thing in my own time and own comfort 😉

I must admit I have always checked my new cars on collection as you may find swirl marks caused by a dirty rag, rushed wash job which I request them to fix. In actual fact, I ask them NEVER to wash it for me, but that is just me and my OCD :cool:
Don't let anyone wash my car.

Reactions: hairysteve