Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know these what3words? as I don't get the texts from Tesla due to a bug
Can't find them, all I can find is North Avenue, if you use google maps and search for North Avenue, NEC. I'm 99% certain the attached image shows where they are

Untitled.jpg

Traded in my 2019 Model 3 LR for Model Y LR at Bluewater today, couldn't work out how to get 3 words in to Tesla NAV so lost a bit of time finding the right car park. Had to use the Supercharger as Y was only 30 odd percent, have never needed to use one in the last 3 years and was a bit shocked to pay 41p per kWh when used to paying 5p per kWh at home.

2022 MIC Model Y seems to be higher quality all round when compared with the 2019 MIA Model 3, better panel gaps, much quieter particularly noticeable at speed, significantly more settled ride (Geminis v Aeros), more room everywhere, glad to see the end of the piano black.

Tiny rear view is not overly inconvenient, PPF area in front of rear wheels seems to be a dirt magnet, can't get wi-fi working on drive even though M3 used to work fine, don't have wireless charging phone and can't see how to thread USB cable as in M3.

Overall very pleased but will probably get AB (if Directline don't charge extra) so as to get close to the standard M3 acceleration.

Reactions: Rooster6655
Called up greenflag to change the reg to my new one.. and they said they model Y wasn't on their system so they couldn't add it!

Since they're owned by DL I find this bizarre, but large companies eh..

I'll try again after pickup (so they can prove the reg is valid with DVLA as he said that might be the problem) and if still computer says no will just have to cancel and choose someone else.

Thanks. Can't see it there for love nor money and not had it on any of the texts either. Hopefully I'll get it by Monday, I seem to remember when I picked up my Model 3 in 2019 I had the same problem and was arranging insurance with around 10 minutes to spare! :)
Do you actually have your final invoice showing under your account? If so, it should definitely be on there. Top right, it even shows mileage etc.