Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First thing I did when I got out of bluewater car park was a full send!!
I notice that your M3 has white seats which I have on order for my red Y. Have they worn well? Have they remained bright with a regular wipe down? I still have time to change and "She who must......" prefers the black seats; she is probably concerned, at some level, about deterioration and cleaning difficulty (for me of course).

I have not had to wait for a new car since my first MGB when I was 23; four weeks of nervy anticipation financing quandaries and fevered dreams of red cars - it was the same back then:rolleyes: .

I notice that your M3 has white seats which I have on order for my red Y. Have they worn well? Have the remained bright with a regular wipe down? I still have time to change and "She who must......" prefers the black seats; she is probably concerned, at some level, about deterioration and cleaning difficulty (for me of course).

I have not had to wait for a new car since my first MGB when I was 23; four weeks of nervy anticipation financing quandaries and fevered dreams of red cars - it was the same back then:rolleyes:
Mine are still white after 5500 miles, despite having a dog, kid and wearing blue jeans.

I did put leather sealant on the seats as soon as I got it though, highly recommend this stuff:

Dodo Juice Supernatural SNLS250 Leather Sealant Protection Spray 250 ml Dodo Juice Supernatural SNLS250 Leather Sealant Protection Spray 250 ml : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive

Dodo Juice SNLC500 Supernatural Leather Cleaner Spray for Vinyl and Leather, 500 ml https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DS44STE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_A4Q7927NQJVQ8CJ0SS74

Do have to clean them more often than black though.

Reactions: Wattsisname