Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah that still doesn't mean anything to me🤣🤣
I have found a problem with logging in to the website on my mac, it just hangs on the logging in page, yet when I log in on my phone it is ok?
except you will need to search for "LRW" not "5YJ" since this is a China car not Fremont

Reactions: Danny_F
Another #teamblue here MYLR/19/Black, in Kent. Ordered on 31st of March and had the usual rollarcoaster of May/June then has been Aug 28th-October 12 for weeks now. Really hoping this doesn't change. I'd like to get it this financial year as using the 100% write off against tax that self-employed are entitled to and I've intentionally worked a lot this year to make it really worth it. If it's after April '23 I'll have to bust my balls next year again...

Another #teamblue here MYLR/19/Black, in Kent. Ordered on 31st of March and had the usual rollarcoaster of May/June then has been Aug 28th-October 12 for weeks now. Really hoping this doesn't change. I'd like to get it this financial year as using the 100% write off against tax that self-employed are entitled to and I've intentionally worked a lot this year to make it really worth it. If it's after April '23 I'll have to bust my balls next year again...
Welcome to the #TeamBlue gang gang.
I personally guarantee you’ll have a car this financial year.
Some March orders were fulfilled in Q2 (although some Jan/Feb were not).

Im also waiting for a MY in the best colour with a similar EDD (mine starts 6-Sept).
Where are you collecting from, Bluewater?

Welcome to the #TeamBlue gang gang.
I personally guarantee you’ll have a car this financial year.
Some March orders were fulfilled in Q2 (although some Jan/Feb were not).

Im also waiting for a MY in the best colour with a similar EDD (mine starts 6-Sept).
Where are you collecting from, Bluewater?
Thanks Toblerone, I will take your personal guarantee 😂. To be honest, the later in the year, the better as I have to make sure I mostly use it for business miles until the year ends to make the most of the write off.
Really hoping to get it on the early side of that EDD all the same though, just to have it.
I am indeed collecting from Bluewater. Strange your EDD starts that bit later...where will be be collecting from then?

Thanks Toblerone, I will take your personal guarantee 😂. To be honest, the later in the year, the better as I have to make sure I mostly use it for business miles until the year ends to make the most of the write off.
Really hoping to get it on the early side of that EDD all the same though, just to have it.
I am indeed collecting from Bluewater. Strange your EDD starts that bit later...where will be be collecting from then?
Manchester collection for me. I’m hoping for sometime in September with a shiny 72 plate.
There seem to be many joining the winning #TeamBlue, but we are personally not likely to pass each other 😉

I’m in Kent too, so plenty of #TeamBlue here then 🤣. Ordered end of April 🙌

Hi all what do you my chances are of getting my MY Grey, 20’’ wheels with back interior this quarter? Got my RN text on 9 June (Actually placed the order on 19 May with Novuna). They said December but can not check movements because it’s a salary sacrifice. Thanks

Hi all what do you my chances are of getting my MY Grey, 20’’ wheels with back interior this quarter? Got my RN text on 9 June (Actually placed the order on 19 May with Novuna). They said December but can not check movements because it’s a salary sacrifice. Thanks
Probably slim. There are outstanding orders from Jan/Feb/March still.

If you want some hopium, the Shanghai production line was just upgraded and can output 2k MYs per day - we don’t yet know how many RHD for the UK will be sent per quarter, so there is a chance.