Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
has anyone else got no EDD in the iOS app and is having to check on the website? Mine has been like this for the last couple of months.
Yes - I have had that for nearly 3 weeks now (was working fine since May). I texted and rang support but they just pretty much said, "huh, that's odd. Yeah, go by your date shown on the website". Good news is today that's moved so I at least know it's not stuck (as my EDD had not changed in a month either).

Last edited:
Reactions: robmcm
Yes - I have had that for nearly 3 weeks now (was working fine since May). I texted and rang support but they just pretty much said, huh, that's odd. Yeah, go by the date on the website. Good news is today that's moved so I at least know it's not stuck (as my EDD had not changed in a month either).
I saw some people talking about this in May and assumed they just needed to pull to refresh. I just tried deleting the app and reinstalling but it’s still blank. Hopefully that means nothing, and I’m relieved to see my EDD moving again.

I saw some people talking about this in May and assumed they just needed to pull to refresh. I just tried deleting the app and reinstalling but it’s still blank. Hopefully that means nothing, and I’m relieved to see my EDD moving again.
Yeah same, tried signing out and reinstalling a few times now, still nothing. I'm hoping it's just one of those things. Seeing the date move today is reassuring indeed!

Starting to believe…
AA432E44-DC45-4217-8F30-C75EDA7EB91C.jpeg

Reactions: Toblerone