Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another #TeamBlue here, order updated from July to September

Attachments

• 065498FE-D93E-4E0C-BC01-B832062A6B07.jpeg
    065498FE-D93E-4E0C-BC01-B832062A6B07.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: Toblerone
I found lease companies always give the last month in the quarter as their estimated date by default. If it comes earlier, it’s a bonus.
Unless your zen auto and don’t allocate 150 model Y’s to your existing customers, leaving them sitting in a field, resulting in customers having to call u and chase them constantly to finally get a date for delivery after 4 weeks of calls/emails

• Funny
Reactions: Darreno
Anyone with an order through Lex made any progress with getting an updated ETA, mine has been say at 10/05 since order…I even begged lex to just change it to December just to stop torturing me!! Really hoping it’ll be late Aug delivery, but as time goes on Sept feels the most likely…

Anyone with an order through Lex made any progress with getting an updated ETA, mine has been say at 10/05 since order…I even begged lex to just change it to December just to stop torturing me!! Really hoping it’ll be late Aug delivery, but as time goes on Sept feels the most likely…
Given the MY production lines were close and not long been open, I’d guess September at the earliest.

Has anyone ordered through nhs fleet solutions ? I have a car apparently coming in October but have no EDD given to me via Tesla and have no way of checking progress of the car is this normal ?
I’ve had a Y on order with them since feb. Lex are the lender. I had to wait nearly 4 weeks to get my RN from Tesla which was text directly to me. To start with Tesla offered a EDD but now haven’t since May have just said there is no update and I will receive a text 4 weeks prior to delivery. I’m hoping to be August/September delivery