Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR/MSM/Black/20, ordered 19th March, current EDD 1st to 30th Sept. No vin yet. Down for Manchester collection.
Spec of the Gods. And by Gods, I mean: ‘mortals made to wait due to their decadent choice of wheels and paint’.

By rights I’m one day ahead of you, by Tesla logic it’s anyone’s guess but hope we’ll be on the same boat so to speak!

Mmmm, I have that spec with 19s, ordered late March and a current EDD, according to Zenith (Tesla have no idea) of Nov 22
I reckon with a direct March order you would be a Sept EDD. There seems to be some November guesstimates coming out of the lease companies to manage expectations.
My #TeamBlue April order is a Sept EDD. Of course it was once a June EDD that never happened, but we’ve got to be nearer the front of the line, right? Right?! 😅

Just received the sms……
21A2CE33-E9C1-447C-B7C4-8079E5380BE8.jpeg

For those of us who aren't getting any calls/texts/hidden VINs, EDD movements... that is: ME! Reading these threads/posts gives one SERIOUS FOMO.

I started thinking about the fact that I originally had a M3 on order mid-March which I only changed to MY in May after a test drive with my partner (and boy am I glad we made the switch!) and now I'm kicking myself for not thinking of doing it (the test drive) and ordering the car earlier...

These are all internal conflicts of course, life goes on and all that blah blah but jeez I never thought waiting for a Tesla was going to create so much internal angst!

Good luck to everyone for a Q3 delivery!

Just a quick question for anyone that might have tried it...

If you transfer your direct Tesla order to a leasing company, how is delivery handled? Do you still go to the delivery location and claim the car or do they send it to the leasing company and they arrange delivery to you?

I've been thinking of switching from a HP to a Lease but I'd still like the delivery experience...shallow I know

Text received by me just now:

“Tesla Update - You have selected third-party lending as your preferred payment option for your RN. Full payment must be made by your lender seven days in advance of your collection and no deposits can be made. Please get your broker/lender to send the invoice request to [email protected]. Failure to do so may result in your collection being delayed. Not ready for your RN or need help? Reply here.”

A bit chicken and egg this since the lender can only hold agreements for a month up to delivery, and I don’t yet have a VIN or delivery date. Gives me an excuse to harass the SA again though…

Text received by me just now:

“Tesla Update - You have selected third-party lending as your preferred payment option for your RN. Full payment must be made by your lender seven days in advance of your collection and no deposits can be made. Please get your broker/lender to send the invoice request to [email protected]. Failure to do so may result in your collection being delayed. Not ready for your RN or need help? Reply here.”

A bit chicken and egg this since the lender can only hold agreements for a month up to delivery, and I don’t yet have a VIN or delivery date. Gives me an excuse to harass the SA again though…

Seems that everyone with September EDDs is getting their final invoices ready. I received a call and email with the same message

Seems that everyone with September EDDs is getting their final invoices ready. I received a call and email with the same message
Patiently waiting... with the exception of your EDD and your recent OD it feels like most "get ready to pay" txts/calls are for March/very early April ODs.

Something is definitely brewing and it feels like it's happening in sloooooow moooootion! 😅

Reactions: t0ne and Toblerone
Patiently waiting... with the exception of your EDD and your recent OD it feels like most "get ready to pay" txts/calls are for March/very early April ODs.

Something is definitely brewing and it feels like it's happening in sloooooow moooootion! 😅

Yeah you’re right, very odd that my June order is even being batched with these. I know some earlier March orders yet to report enquiries into their final invoice details.

Well I’m not complaining🤷🏾‍♂️😂

• Funny
Reactions: t0ne and Daedalus