Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I am seeing the same message on the site today as some people above; Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery.

No vin, call, sms or EDD change yet (5-30 Sept).

I’ve had no date showing in the app for a month or so and still don’t.

Good to see a change tho, fingers crossed.

When did you order it? My MYLR (order on 2nd Jun)white black 20 wheel also saying EDD 20-30 September, pick up in Newcastle. Just worry mine probably push to Q4
26 June.

I spoke to someone on the phone the other week and they said Newcastle is one of the smaller delivery centres so I think we get penalised for that - I’d happily jump on a train down to Southampton to speed up delivery

This is the same order and EDD as mine, i ordered 11 days after you and I’ve had a call from Tesla to arrange the final payment so hopefully both you and I might see something Q3
I ordered the same spec as you exactly, but I am picking up from Bluewater - do you mind if I ask how you are financing it as that is the only potential difference, my EDD is still showing September 5 - Oct 20

26 June.

I spoke to someone on the phone the other week and they said Newcastle is one of the smaller delivery centres so I think we get penalised for that - I’d happily jump on a train down to Southampton to speed up delivery
You most definitely are not being penalised - it appears to be an advantage. I ordered exactly the same spec as you - but on 24 March so THREE MONTHS before but with Bluewater pick-up. EDD still 5-30 Sept, no vin, no call, nothing.

I was meant to be productive at work this morning and not check the forum or Tesla account, but seeing the stupid Tesla shareholder meeting was posted, I started watching most of the 2 hours of it and has distracted me big time and now I'm doing both!

Very exciting that the probability of a fully loaded Tesla ship (either ANTWERP or COMPANION) heading to the UK is increasing. Any bets on which one it will be? (btw, I will be fuming - at the sky - if my car isn't on one of those ships after all this haha)

Also, anyone got any tidbits of info on any speculated upgrades post factory shutdown? We have upgraded suspension; carpeted rear part between seat and door; and added rubber liner to the boot. Any other speculations?

Very exciting that the probability of a fully loaded Tesla ship (either ANTWERP or COMPANION) heading to the UK is increasing. Any bets on which one it will be? (btw, I will be fuming - at the sky - if my car isn't on one of those ships after all this haha)
It seems from other posts on the Shipping thread that there are usually about 4000 ish cars on each ship. Do we have any idea of monthly order volumes in UK for MY? I've seen a few early March orders start to get assigned VINs. I'm a late April order. Do we have any idea at all how many UK MY orders there were in March/April? I have absolutely no idea. It could be 100, 1000, 10000 or 1000000 and I wouldn't be surprised. It's just if we're expecting one or two ships carrying about 4000-8000 cars (I'm guessing majority MY), and someone could tell me that there are x outstanding March/April orders, it would put some perspective on how likely it is I might get one of these....

Reactions: ElsDee