Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered mid-March, MYLR 19" White, black interior. EDD remains 1-30 September and no hidden VIN. Would love to understand how their allocation process works!
1660063552340.png

Reactions: Toblerone
I've been following this thread for a while - I'm in the same boat MY/MSM/Black/19 ordered early April. Original EDD June, then stuck at 5th Sept - 30th Sept for quite some time, now jumped to Jan - Mar 2023. We've had the phone calls, texts and emails asking if we were ready for collection, tesla have sent emails to the Finance company who have replied with the invoice details,..... this is painful!
Mine has just changed again..... now 24th - 30th Sept - no VIN yet

<sets up additional Distill monitor on account page>
As I mentioned above I just got a hidden VIN assigned. The first clue I had was the account page changed
Pretty sure this was just saying "Tesla Model Y" before but now it says "2022 Tesla Model Y"
could be something to look out for if you are waiting on a VIN?

1660060114791.png
How long after seeing your VIN in the source code did you get your allocation?

How long after seeing your VIN in the source code did you get your allocation?
not sure what you mean. getting the vin in the source code is the allocation?
I had a change of EDD shown on the app so I went to the website, noticed the addition of 2022 on the account page so I checked the source code for a VIN.
I also had a notification asking me to set up my phone as a key which seems a bit premature

not sure what you mean. getting the vin in the source code is the allocation?
I had a change of EDD shown on the app so I went to the website, noticed the addition of 2022 on the account page so I checked the source code for a VIN.
I also had a notification asking me to set up my phone as a key which seems a bit premature
Ha, ok…I was referring to you getting a formal message from Tesla …the time lag between seeing the vin in the source code and being contacted by Tesla to take the next step

Do I spot something : it would seem only people who previously had 1-30 Sept EDD have received VINs.
I've had an odd 27 Aug - 26 Sept EDD for the last 10 days. Still no VIN in sight.
Anyone with those dates got anything?
My EDD is same as yours and also still no VIN. Although my order is late April so that doesn’t seem that surprising given the VINs are for March orders