Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a 24hrs. Last night, Octopus tracker updated to show Dec22-Feb23. Then I start seeing the vinami this afternoon and @Darreno saying that lease customers can ask live chat. Live chat wasn't working, so I phoned. I got through to a very helpful lady who told me my order had been cancelled and she needed to put me on hold. As I was pacing the house she came back to say she realised she was looking at the wrong RN. I confirmed my RN and, you've guessed it, a VIN has been assigned to my account at 3pm today. The profile pic has never been more apt! Get in!

Jeez I finally decide to do some work in the afternoon, and then some exercise after work and come back to pages of delicious VIN posts!

I’m NOT going to check for a VIN on my account though, as I know it’s probably not going to be there (early May and all that)… I’m basically just going to wait for @ElectricPolice to confirm when he (/his wife) has theirs and then check 😂

I really hope @Darreno is right in that there may be a second dual shipment due later this month… we shall see.

I thought they’d be running through each spec type and assigning approximately in date order. Perhaps they’re going by dates and picking from inventory. It appears they’ve got many march customers sorted and now on April. I’m nearly April so hoping the cutoff reaches me. Any May orders with vins yet? If any Junes have vin we will not believe you or question why you’ve got vin out of sequence. To all with vins, which I said would start raining upon us today, best wishes and enjoy the rest of the time before receiving your well earned prizes.

Reactions: DrPhlegm
Anyone else getting this?
Seems a little premature

Screenshot_20220809-192300_Nova7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ROTA
I think mine was Aug 26 - Sep 25, and just got my VIN today, along with an update to Sep 1-15

MYLR / Blue / Black Interior / 19" Gemini / EAP / March 21st order
EDD: September 01 - September 15 / Staines Pickup
Hidden VIN received 9th Aug - web only
For me: same spec, same order date (even!), same pckup location, and a VIN too - VIN found using API hack on web site. Even same EDD history.

4229xx

430k+ Model Ys produced.

To think I once was defending Tesla to some wannab investment junkies who said - declaratively - that Tesla would be "dead by the end of 2017".

Reactions: ROTA and Toblerone