Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone tell me where I can find a Tesla live chat link?
I always click on model y at the right hand side and loads like this

Attachments

• 6183AABA-FBD3-4197-A475-34383F253FB7.png
    6183AABA-FBD3-4197-A475-34383F253FB7.png
    811.8 KB · Views: 61
Mr M suggested vins were assigned during Texas time. If true then that woul fit with the time the vin rain started. If their day ends at 5pm, we’ll have activity until 11pm tonight. Then round 2 tomorrow perhaps. How exciting is this? It’s like waiting for your lottery ticket to pay out after you agreed to fund the prize in the first place!🚘🎷🎶

Really hoping this is right

Mrs bob is also hoping I get a vin for September delivery. She’s hoping 16 years of “BMW driving” ends soon. You know the entitled style where no turn signal indicators are used and refusing to let folks out of side roads (including other bmw drivers) comes to an end. She hopes Tesla driving will fix all this.

• Funny
Reactions: t0ne and QuanTim
Mrs bob is also hoping I get a vin for September delivery. She’s hoping 16 years of “BMW driving” ends soon. You know the entitled style where no turn signal indicators are used and refusing to let folks out of side roads (including other bmw drivers) comes to an end. She hopes Tesla driving will fix all this.
good luck with that:

Reactions: ElsDee
  • Funny
Reactions: QuanTim