Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After speaking to my lease company (Zenith) who gave a vague September/October EDD, I got the RN and spoke to Tesla direct. They said they are waiting on Zenith to confirm 'everything is okay their end' before they could provide me with an update.

Has anyone else had this and should I be concerned?!

Lovely Emma but for the moment:
I can see that we are still waiting for a vehicle to be assigned to your order, your estimated delivery window for your order is currently showing as 8th-30th September. These dates are based on the factories production and expected arrival in the UK, as these are only estimations they are subject to change.

and
The dates are only estimations, your window is quite specific so it would look to be assigned a vehicle soon.

still waiting with my 8 to 30th of September EDD

(Part exchangers) Now that some of our Model y's are weeks away, anyone feeling a bit sentimental of letting go of your current car?

I love my Range Rover Evoque First edition. It's gets loads of looks and drives soo good.. sometimes i think i'm crazy letting it go. .
range_rover_evoque_r-dynamic_first_edition_72_0142047b0808057d.jpg

Lovely Emma but for the moment:
I can see that we are still waiting for a vehicle to be assigned to your order, your estimated delivery window for your order is currently showing as 8th-30th September. These dates are based on the factories production and expected arrival in the UK, as these are only estimations they are subject to change.

and
The dates are only estimations, your window is quite specific so it would look to be assigned a vehicle soon.

still waiting with my 8 to 30th of September EDD
I had exactly the same reply from Emma this morning. Copy and Paste is her friend!
What are your order details?

Mine are ordered 16th May, Black/Black/19s, business lease through ALD

(Part exchangers) Now that some of our Model y's are weeks away, anyone feeling a bit sentimental of letting go of your current car?

I love my Range Rover Evoque First edition. It's gets loads of looks and drives soo good.. sometimes i think i'm crazy letting it go. .View attachment 839030
I think there are a lot of us with a similar story, the wife’s X4 was a lovely car once. 3l of turbo diesel power… it just seems like a dinosaur now compared to my M3 and the soon to arrive MY.
Can’t wait👍

Attachments

• 9086673E-3BA6-4290-A25B-89D4217864FE.jpeg
    9086673E-3BA6-4290-A25B-89D4217864FE.jpeg
    784.5 KB · Views: 33
The wonderful Emma has made my day and confirmed I have a VIN and supplied the details:

"I can confirm the VIN currently assigned is LRWY********618 our team will confirm to you via an SMS soon"

Expected around 13th September 😁
Not in a weird way, but thought about you today as I have also been given my VIN!

I remember speaking to you a few months back as you are also a Zenith lease customer!

Congrats tho!! 😅

I love my Range Rover Evoque First edition. It's gets loads of looks and drives soo good.. sometimes i think i'm crazy letting it go. .View attachment 839030
Not me, 4.5 year old Renault Zoe with 117k miles on the clock, it is sitting in a Renault dealer waiting for parts to fix the charging system (£3200.00 cost to us), they have no idea when they will get the bits so they have given me a newer Zoe as a loan car.
I am very much looking forward to getting the model Y.