Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any may orders getting delivery texts?

Just from the responses, it looks like March/April orders

(Trying to work out where I am in the queue 😂)
I’ll help you. Im the same spec as you, ordered 20-April and no vin.
Someone from #TeamBlue just posted they ordered on 6-April and are picking up (may have been slightly different spec).

Hoping we’re both on the next ship.

Johana with the Friday night optimism boost!

chat.png

I was told on 29th July that there were no Q3 pick-ups from Dartford which explained why my account was automatically changed to Staines, but the influx of posts here shows that isn't true so I contacted Tesla live chat again and they switched my account back to Dartford from Staines. She said it wouldn't cause any delays, but I'm hoping I don't live to regret doing this!

A fair way off the front I reckon, sorry!

We're up to around mid April for MY's I think.
Someone from #TeamBlue just posted they ordered on 6-April and are picking up (may have been slightly different spec).

I'm a 12th order and still nothing and no VIN. I take it we are waiting for the next UK ship or are these for the next ship arriving? The delivery dates seems pretty far if these are the cars just unloaded.

I'm a 12th order and still nothing and no VIN. I take it we are waiting for the next UK ship or are these for the next ship arriving? The delivery dates seems pretty far if these are the cars just unloaded.
We are looking at the ships in Shanghai now, either just loaded (Glovis Challenge) or about to (Glovis Sunrise), or at a stretch not yet there for a few days (? Glovis Spring)

I am one of the many who have received "the text" (I know, I am a spoilt brat) ... but I confess I wasn't expecting it for several days yet ... and then when offered dates there was only 1 day ahead fo the date I picked ... Sept 10th (Bluewater)... that's 23 days (just over 3 weeks) between "the text" and the delivery date ... is that normal .. or is that (as I suspect) a bigger lead between "the text" and the available dates?

..and me.. delivery location changed from Bluewater to Staines (so nearer). Was given a choice of 6th/7th/8th Sep. I have chosen the 8th as that is the wife's birthday and I wont have to think of a present then. What luck missing out in Q2 was.
If I told my wife I was taking her to Staines for her birthday I wouldn’t need to worry about what to get her ever again 🤣🤣

• Funny
Reactions: QuanTim and adambg

It doesn't surprise me as it's based on spec, there are clearly more white and black MYs around than the other colours
(I keep telling myself) There's probably a batch of Blue, B/W, 19/20's at the dock that will cover many of the late April/Early to mid-May orders for the UK. Might explain why many orders from 20 April onward's have no VINs as yet (that I know of?).