Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a message today 😊

Attachments

• 5CF54B14-7513-4E37-B2D6-056B60CEB270.jpeg
    5CF54B14-7513-4E37-B2D6-056B60CEB270.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: Trogster and ElsDee
Sorry for the others, I'm still resisting the urge of creating a dedicated Q3 deliveries thread.:D (but not for long I fear).

For those who have imminent deliveries in the next couple of weeks, I know there have been some 72 regs issued out there already.
Sadly I'm not among the chosen few. Are they only for cash customers? Anyone with a Tesla Loan/PCP received his yet? (and have you 1-paid (I did), 2-received and 3-signed the DocuSign lease agreement yet?)
Yes Tesla loan. Not paid in full deposit yet or signed anything but have had agreements through. Just got text 10mins ago with reg and vin.

Sorry for the others, I'm still resisting the urge of creating a dedicated Q3 deliveries thread.:D (but not for long I fear).

For those who have imminent deliveries in the next couple of weeks, I know there have been some 72 regs issued out there already.
Sadly I'm not among the chosen few. Are they only for cash customers? Anyone with a Tesla Loan/PCP received his yet? (and have you 1-paid (I did), 2-received and 3-signed the DocuSign lease agreement yet?)
Yes Tesla loan. Not paid in full deposit yet or signed anything but have had agreements through. Just got text 10mins ago with reg and vin.

I got a message today 😊

This u 2 weeks ago 😭
I think it's time to cancel the order, it's not on my nerves to wait that long. I'll buy something used. People have been ordering for months on end and have the vin and I am still waiting. I have been without a car for too long. I am sorry that I had such an experience with this company. Maybe one day I will try again. 😩😩
Pleased we talked you down 😉

loving seeing the VIN texts coming through... I am an April order through my companies lease provider, does anyone know if I should receive a text message at this point or only to confirm delivery date?

(MYLR, Metallic Blue, Black interior & 19's)