Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fellow (suspected) sunrisers... Has anybody NOT received their text with Reg and VIN yet? I saw a little flurry earlier this week, but it didn't seem like as big as the VIN drop last week.

Should I be concerned if I haven't had mine yet?
Has none of that yet although my collection is 30 Sep. Still awaiting part exchange offer. I’m relaxed about it.

Help! Has anyone collected a car with a lease from ALD Automotive. I am due to collect my MY on 5th September, all the paperwork is done. I wanted to know what is required for collection. The Lease is in my company name, not mine.

Tesla won't discuss it with me as the order is not from me (although it was originally...) ALD "don't know anything about collection or delivery" and have suggested I contact Tesla...

If anyone has any experience of this, I'd love your input!

Cheers

Just got a text from Tesla but no reg number, a reminder that action is required- payment is due! Is this just a regular chaser text which will be sent out until I pay or is this something I need to act on immediately. I was planning to pay next weekend (11th) which is 17days before collection.

Reactions: IWantThatOne
Just got a text from Tesla but no reg number, a reminder that action is required- payment is due! Is this just a regular chaser text which will be sent out until I pay or is this something I need to act on immediately. I was planning to pay next weekend (11th) which is 17days before collection.
It’s fine. I’ve had a text reminder saying payment due at least 7 days prior to collection. We are collecting next Saturday (10th) and I’m planning to send final deposit amount this Friday.

Quick question regarding insurance - our MY arrives in 18 days and 22 hours (who's counting!) - and just started to look at insurance. Our M3 LR+ cost us 350 per year with LV, seems that the best quote I can find for the MY is double that (with Admiral).....anyone else having the same experience?

Quick question regarding insurance - our MY arrives in 18 days and 22 hours (who's counting!) - and just started to look at insurance. Our M3 LR+ cost us 350 per year with LV, seems that the best quote I can find for the MY is double that (with Admiral).....anyone else having the same experience?
Try Flow - owned by LV but cheaper. Wouldn't touch the Admiral cowboys no matter how cheap...

Reactions: Toblerone and ME_UK
Help! Has anyone collected a car with a lease from ALD Automotive. I am due to collect my MY on 5th September, all the paperwork is done. I wanted to know what is required for collection. The Lease is in my company name, not mine.

Tesla won't discuss it with me as the order is not from me (although it was originally...) ALD "don't know anything about collection or delivery" and have suggested I contact Tesla...

If anyone has any experience of this, I'd love your input!

Cheers
I picked mine up this morning. They only wanted to see my drivers license.

Business lease through ALD. I had a call intially to book a time and date, then a confirmation text.
I ordered mine direct through Tesla and chose them as the payment route. It was all in my name and then the car disappeared out of my account about 2 weeks ago when everything was signed. I’m still getting texts from Tesla (your car is nearly here etc).

Really appreciate your help 👍🏻👍🏻