Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone verify if the new batch of late MYLR have the soft trim on rear quarters to soften seatbelt knocking noises and if new suspension is cushy?
I have a Q2 with the hard plastic. I donā€™t know why, but the seatbelts donā€™t rattle. And my suspension is also fine.

Can anyone verify if the new batch of late MYLR have the soft trim on rear quarters to soften seatbelt knocking noises and if new suspension is cushy?

I may be wrong but I also thought mudflaps came as standard on the front and PPF on the rear fenders. (I repeat, I may be wrong on this and someone will need to confirm all that, if this is common knowledge than I am very naive and didnā€™t realise)

Very nice, but Ā£53 shipping! šŸ™€
All are like that from there. Ignore the shipping and look at the landed price. Itā€™s hit or mis if there will be Vat due when itā€™s imported. So that has to be factored in. Itā€™s a business purchase so VAT will be recoverable anyway.

They have similar ones on tessories but always makes out of stock and Ā£179, so price is on par.

Reactions: Markee68
All are like that from there. Ignore the shipping and look at the landed price. Itā€™s hit or mis if there will be Vat due when itā€™s imported. So that has to be factored in. Itā€™s a business purchase so VAT will be recoverable anyway.

They have similar ones on tessories but always makes out of stock and Ā£179, so price is on par.
I've got a set in transit for Ā£117 incl. Delivery and Vat. Shouldn't be duty as less than Ā£135.

I'll dig out a link when I'm on my laptop.

I've got a set in transit for Ā£117 incl. Delivery and Vat. Shouldn't be duty as less than Ā£135.

I'll dig out a link when I'm on my laptop.
ļæ”89.49 28%OFF | For Tesla Model Y 2021 2022 Wheel Hub Cap 19 Inch Full Cover Hubcap Black Carbon Fiber Decorative Automotive Car Accessories

Found it šŸ˜Š

The thing about those is they look like they should have left and right hand versions but they don't. But then neither do the wheels on which they are based. Pictures always taken from the left de that is the 'right' side