Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had a Tesla App update on IOS and it appears the EDD issue not showing is fixed. Also noted a slight change to mine which is good 👍🏽
still nothing for me, app up to date, reinstalled a few time… collection on the 27th with vin and reg

Attachments

• 5AB30BEC-65FF-4C9C-B1F1-DE95D0C3A01D.jpeg
    5AB30BEC-65FF-4C9C-B1F1-DE95D0C3A01D.jpeg
    418.9 KB · Views: 70
still nothing for me, app up to date, reinstalled a few time… collection on the 27th with vin and reg
Nothing for me still after the update.
Have given up with the app for the last few months and just have the site bookmarked at my order page (which requires logging in and an MFA code an annoying amount of the time).
Not long now tho and the app will become my most used on the phone I suspect!

Reactions: robmcm
Help !! i just checked my final invoice on my account and it says Scheduled Delivery Date: 11-Sep-2022 , Odometer: 30 MI, but i had a text asking me to confirm i am ready for the car and then told me to pick a pick up date from Staines 23-26th September ? After a mix up when originally ordering, as Tesla never took my original deposit, i thought i was having it delivered until the text asked me to arrange collectiom from Staines?

Although on my account it says

Delivery Appointment​

Saturday 24 September at 12:00
since the openning at 10 am , i have requested 2 call backs on the main phone number and have two chats opened and awaiting an agent to pick me up, i guess if no joy this morning I will pop up to Tewin and have a word with teh guys there.

i think with the call back option, some one reported that they got return call a couple of days later. I would stick with holding on the call if feasible, as my last few calls in the past couple of weeks waiting time was well over 20-30 minutes but did reach to a TA at the end…This was never the case early days up until a month or so ago…

Reactions: _Dave_ and ElsDee
i think with the call back option, some one reported that they got return call a couple of days later. I would stick with holding on the call if feasible, as my last few calls in the past couple of weeks waiting time was well over 20-30 minutes but did reach to a TA at the end…This was never the case early days up until a month or so ago…
What number are you calling? I've had the chat open the last couple days trying to chase up where my final invoice is and not had anyone answer.

What number are you calling? I've had the chat open the last couple days trying to chase up where my final invoice is and not had anyone answer.

Tesla Support & Roadside Assistance​

Local: 0162 845 0660

Option 2 , i'll let you know if it works

30 minutes no pick up, chats 1 1/2 hours no pick up

40 MINUTES HOLDING AND GOT CUT OFF! DO I STILL WANT A TESLA?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealWatto
Just had a Tesla App update on IOS and it appears the EDD issue not showing is fixed. Also noted a slight change to mine which is good 👍🏽
As with others here, my update hasn’t fixed things. The belief is that this is due to the Staines collection address in their system, missing a few fields which the app “requires” for the display of EDD etc to work.

Were you due to collect from Staines, if so then it would be worth confirming that you are still down as collecting from Staines! A few people on this forum have had their collection location updated erroneously

Reactions: rb98
Just under 11 days to go here. Much excitement.
Charger install on the 19th.
About to buy some bits and mats from Amazon.
Gonna install a Security cam later today also.
Importantly; 3 days off work after the collection to drive around.

I paid all of my deposit off yesterday and now see some other documents have appeared in my account (pre contract info/agreement, lending agreement).
I’m doing Tesla PCP. One of the forms looks to require signing but no steps remain or place to upload it back: I assume I do this on the day, but will likely give them a text/call to make 100% sure there’s nothing outstanding my side!

It should do but if not kick up a fuss and you will probably be given one. Anyone that ordered a car before this week wouldn’t have had the option to add the UMC during order and the support info states it is included with the car.
This page still says "Standard with delivery" for the UMC so if you're ordering now or soon, get a screenshot of it with your order date visible. May help in any argument

Just under 11 days to go here. Much excitement.
Charger install on the 19th.
About to buy some bits and mats from Amazon.
Gonna install a Security cam later today also.
Importantly; 3 days off work after the collection to drive around.

I paid all of my deposit off yesterday and now see some other documents have appeared in my account (pre contract info/agreement, lending agreement).
I’m doing Tesla PCP. One of the forms looks to require signing but no steps remain or place to upload it back: I assume I do this on the day, but will likely give them a text/call to make 100% sure there’s nothing outstanding my side!
Nothing you need to do just wait.

We’re in the same boat and as this is a second purchase know this is their pattern. You won’t get a final invoice with PCP (at least I never did🤷🏽‍♂️).

They should send you proper e-docs at some point. I had a few calls and texts too.

For all the whinging and moaning going on here makes me laugh, anyone would think Tesla don’t want to sell you a car😂. It’s allocated, you have a VIN, just chill out, it will happen. They have hundreds of people constantly asking random questions distracting them from sorting out allocation of the several thousand cars about to land in the UK.

This is a completely different sales dynamic to the “I’m the only (most important) person in the BMW/Mercedes dealership collecting my shiny X3/E320d” where it is proudly displayed in the centre of the showroom for your allocated collection.

There are teething problems, yes, but it all gets sorted.

First world problems eh…

I’m collecting from Manchester on 24-Sep.

I have a trade-in value from Tesla for my A5 but have just cleaned the car and completed the process to list it on motorway.

They have a set a reserve/estimate around £2k more than Tesla (with more detailed photos of imperfections). This is a significant percentage of the value as it’s an older car. Hopefully I can sell it next week and arrange collection nearer to my Tesla date. Let’s see!

I’m collecting from Manchester on 24-Sep.

I have a trade-in value from Tesla for my A5 but have just cleaned the car and completed the process to list it on motorway.

They have a set a reserve/estimate around £2k more than Tesla (with more detailed photos of imperfections). This is a significant percentage of the value as it’s an older car. Hopefully I can sell it next week and arrange collection nearer to my Tesla date. Let’s see!
Sold mine with Motorway, collected yesterday. Nearly £4K more than WBAC and £3k over Tesla.

It was ultimately very straightforward with no questions asked (I was honest with photos of course!) so I would very much recommend them to anyone considering trade-in.

Only downside is I have to beg my wife for use of her car until collection day on Thursday!

I used the callback feature on that number and they called back in about an hour. Far better than the chat feature.

In any case the delay in the final invoice appears to be related to the trade in, apparently there's something needing done on their side still to finalise everything. Apparently should be done next week.

My concern is with the short amount of time remaining to transfer the funds, since I can't access the payment until the final invoice is issued. I'm with HSBC who are very talented at finding random reasons to block payments, so would appreciate not having to transfer nearly £50k at the last minute.

I'm not sure where the BMW comparisons come in, I've had better service from Mitsubishi dealers, so I'm not sure exactly where we should set the expectations? Either way I'm already well aware they aren't great at comms.

I used the callback feature on that number and they called back in about an hour. Far better than the chat feature.

In any case the delay in the final invoice appears to be related to the trade in, apparently there's something needing done on their side still to finalise everything. Apparently should be done next week.

My concern is with the short amount of time remaining to transfer the funds, since I can't access the payment until the final invoice is issued. I'm with HSBC who are very talented at finding random reasons to block payments, so would appreciate not having to transfer nearly £50k at the last minute.

I'm not sure where the BMW comparisons come in, I've had better service from Mitsubishi dealers, so I'm not sure exactly where we should set the expectations? Either way I'm already well aware they aren't great at comms.
I am with HSBC, too. They only allowed me to transfer GBP25k per day.

Reactions: Toblerone