Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a bit *sugar*. Maybe try and push back? I am scheduled to collect on the 22nd at Bluewater so am awaiting the same message to be honest...

Let me know how you get on.
Just got a reply:
We will not be receiving your vehicle until the 28th of this month unfortunately.
They offer Sep 30 as an alternative, but won't work for me, as I need to use the car at 5am that day.
I guess I could only cut my trip short to get the car... which sucks.
I am also pressing them to offer suitable compensation for the booked train tickets and the wasted days on my insurance. I don't think I will have any luck on that to be honest.
This really leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
I've got conflicting information from Tesla about when I should expect the eSign agreement for the Tesla loan. On the phone they said 7 days before and via text they have said I should expect the agreement after I take delivery of the vehicle.
I shared my comments on this in earlier posts, however it doesn’t make sense to me to sign afterwards as the document which requires signature is the conditional sale agreement. Everyone I came across so far here signing in advance.

Guys with rearranged collection dates, you have my condolences at this sad time.

If you post here pls can you include when/where you were collecting from and the new date?

This helps others determine/guess if they will also be impacted. We know from other activities that texts aren’t always sent to everyone at the same time, so some of us are wondering if we are next!

Guys with rearranged collection dates, you have my condolences at this sad time.

If you post here pls can you include when/where you were collecting from and the new date?

This helps others determine/guess if they will also be impacted. We know from other activities that texts aren’t always sent to everyone at the same time, so some of us are wondering if we are next!
Added to my signature. Collection at Bluewater, Original on Sep 21, delayed to Sep 29.

I've got conflicting information from Tesla about when I should expect the eSign agreement for the Tesla loan. On the phone they said 7 days before and via text they have said I should expect the agreement after I take delivery of the vehicle.
I spoke to them this morning and they said I should be getting eSign today or tomorrow which is approx 7 days before my 'supposed' collection date.

I spoke to them this morning and they said I should be getting eSign today or tomorrow which is approx 7 days before my 'supposed' collection date.
Yeah that is what they said when I called. It's bizarre that via text (I send a few days ago) I just got a reply saying it is after I take delivery. I know they tend not to know much more than us about shipments but I'd hope they knew when they were sending documents like this. 😂

I was down for collection at Bluewater on 20th. Now been told I cannot collect until 4.30pm on 28th at earliest. Still trying to work out what to do as I am struggling to change arrangements to that week. Tesla are not being that helpful…

• Love
Reactions: Toblerone
I arrived at Southampton docks for work this morning, about 7am and there were car carriers loaded with Tesla's everywhere. As I was leaving this afternoon, I drove past a long line of Model Y's travelling between different locations at the docks, it's crazy seeing what a massive operation it is.

Not very good photos I know, I didn't have time to start wandering around the docks to get better ones.

IMG-20220914-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220914-WA0000.jpg

I've also had my text this evening to say delivery will be tomorrow between 2 and 6pm by "we deliver cars" 😁

Similar to a few others my 20th September collection from Blue Water has been delayed. Only day available was 29th. Im abroad that week for work and cannot do anything about it. They suggested I can arrange for someone else to collect but practically that's not an option either. Trying to find a solution but never got my third call back this afternoon that they promised me. They said about 120 people impacted by this. Sounds like a driver was due to deliver them Monday from the docks to bluewater and that is delayed by the bank holiday.