Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up from Belfast yesterday. Absolutely surreal experience! Walked in, chatted to TA, signed an iPad, handed two key cards, then walked out to check the car.

The car is pretty faultless so far. There's a slight mark on one of the rear lights but tbh I'm not too bothered about it since it's very hard to see. Paintwork is really good along with the interior.

The Belfast lot was packed with cars and there was a constant flow of low loaders picking up cars. Ours only arrived the night before. They had hoped to give us a full charge but there were so many charging that it tripped the fuse! We ended up with 51%, which is still nearly double the range of a full charge on our i3 😂

They also have a dedicated delivery/handover guy who was great to work with and talk to.

Terry (spelled with a Y obviously) is home!
Seeing the blue makes me so excited for two weeks today!! I’d love to see more pictures 📷

Good luck to anyone who is having their car delivered. Mine was due yesterday and after 4 phone calls from 'we deliver cars', the estimated delivery time went from 8pm, to 11pm, to after midnight, to 'we can't deliver now, we'll call at 8am tomorrow.'

They called at 10:30 today sounding like Craig David singing 7 days. I heard most days mentioned, but were not committing to a new delivery date.

I knew I shouldn't have sold my car yesterday!

Any one have issues with delayed delivery due to BH?
Good luck to anyone who is having their car delivered. Mine was due yesterday and after 4 phone calls from 'we deliver cars', the estimated delivery time went from 8pm, to 11pm, to after midnight, to 'we can't deliver now, we'll call at 8am tomorrow.'

They called at 10:30 today sounding like Craig David singing 7 days. I heard most days mentioned, but were not committing to a new delivery date.

This doesn't sound promising! Mine is being delivered tomorrow still awaiting time slot from the company.

Tesla like to text me each day just to remind me the car is being delivered but that's about it lets see if one hand is talking to the other!

Sunrise almost there..
1663242356041.png

Fellow Canary here… I am due to collect on the 22nd from Bluewater. I wonder if the 120 number you’ve mentioned is people ordering through Norwich who have been affected, or just collecting at Bluewater. Or across all collections nationwide. Either way no text yet but fearing the worst.
Hey fellow Canary! Good to see some other Norwich tesla guys on here! I notice quite a few of them around the county these days. I suspect you are fine if you haven't heard anything by now. It sounded to me that the 120 was total number of people impacted across the UK. Seems it's those with a 20th collection who have been messed up.

It looks like they have agreed a home delivery for me on the 29th which my wife can sign for.

Reactions: NP90

Mines due today between 2 and 6, god help them if it's not here today!

Mines due today too. Not had an ETA yet, they’ve text me a link to a tracker WDC which has a “last GPS Update of 30th June 2022 3.07pm” which doesn’t inspire much confidence 🤷‍♂️
Seems very inconsistent! I've had the 2pm until 6pm but no link for tracking. I've stupidly made plans tomorrow and I've also got work to sort out tonight. If I've got to spend hours in the transporter instead of the Tesla, I'm gonna rage like mad at home, watch the girlfriend try not to laugh at me and finally realise there's nothing I can do. This will be followed by 3 hours of sulking while driving the van!

Just had the text to say delivery between 14:00 - 18:00... one more sleep!!
Very exciting to only have 1 more sleep. I am still in the "next week" mentality. When i can count them on one hand it will then become days / sleeps !! In terms of your delivery window 17.45 is my bet. They always make you wait! But hopefully enough daylight so you can share some nice photos when you get a chance. #TeamBlue

Loving the pics and collection stories - also have a lot sympathy and shared frustration with those delayed.
What a bloody ride this whole thing has been - hopefully for just a little bit longer than expected for some.
No change to my 21st collection date (and funnily enough, my app is no longer useless and displays the VIN and collection info after months of being blank).
My triple pack of silicon cup holder inserts, console organiser and arm rest storage, along with front & rear mats, and frunk and boot mats all came today :)
I'd already booked off Wed-Fri next week, and now we have the Monday Bank hol, so will be working Tues-only next week - I'm ready!

Loving the pics and collection stories - also have a lot sympathy and shared frustration with those delayed.
What a bloody ride this whole thing has been - hopefully for just a little bit longer than expected for some.
No change to my 21st collection date (and funnily enough, my app is no longer useless and displays the VIN and collection info after months of being blank).
My triple pack of silicon cup holder inserts, console organiser and arm rest storage, along with front & rear mats, and frunk and boot mats all came today :)
I'd already booked off Wed-Fri next week, and now we have the Monday Bank hol, so will be working Tues-only next week - I'm ready!
Spooky similarities again, my cup holder inserts and the whole storage stuff arrived today too, haha!

• Funny
Reactions: _Dave_