Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So what type does Tesla need? I thought it was exactly the same but can find out when I pick up Hogarth.
The one Tesla sells dates back to the original Model S and before foam in the tyres. I'm just suggesting it might not solve the problem but should still inflate the tyre if it's a slow puncture to allow you to limp along. Apologies if it sounded like I'd suggested the wrong one was bought, it's more a comment on the foam.

I think many are now carrying the tyre plug kits as well as a tyre compressor.

Reactions: StarbucksBob
Guys, when you trade in a Tesla against another on pick up do they expect the car to be fully valeted? Collecting new Y on Thursday at Bristol and wondered what everyone else has don.
They never even looked at mine.
Common courtesy told me to clean it but I didn’t go mad.
Just ensured all the relevant bits which belonged to the car stayed with it.
Didn’t take anything from it like some have reported in case not in the new car. T&C’s make this clear. Didn’t want any comeback plus I have a conscience.

Just got rid of our E class to WBAC. Knocked us down a bit but still much better than the trade in. Really wanted to try Motorway after reading good reviews but they were useless for us - kept asking for documentation and photos we'd already sent and couldn't get anywhere with them. Tesla's due for delivery on Friday (fingers crossed) but you wouldn't believe the amount of outings that have cropped up for this week that we could have done with an estate for. My trusty 15 year old Yaris has got a job on it's hands with 4 of us and a labrador. It's going to be a fun week!

Hey @Utumno i’m thinking of using the Tessie app once I collect. I see you are active in the Tessie thread.
I assume you would you recommend it over TeslaFi - What are the features you like most? Do you have a referral code you can dm?

Note I’m purposely posting this in the delivery thread as there are others that may be making the same decision and can benefit.
I went with Tessie because of the superb support for voice services and excellent iOS integration. I also use it to handle charging on Octopus Go - Tesla scheduling starts the charge at 0030 each night and Tessie sends a scheduled “Stop Charging” command at 0430.

The drive logging is great and the developer is very attentive. The pricing is also sensible. It’s not as nerdy as TeslaFi, but in my case that’s a positive not a negative! I’m not sure what the position is on referral codes here in public so I’ll DM you if you do decide to pull the trigger on it!

I rapidly went from monthly to annual subs, and am likely to go lifetime.

Reactions: Toblerone
Good evenning, i had a few changes in delivery times and now sent a text saying my car will be delivered to on the 26th now to my home.
Today I recived a text saying action requiered and full payment due and must be cleared 7 days prior to delivery. The TA last week when I popped in to sort out the delivery issues said as long as it was cleared a few days before it would not be an issue. Obviously we now have the Bank holiday, so wondered if this would cause another delay to the funds hitting my account and are they really strict on 7 days cleared as i have very little time to transfer?

It ask for proof to be sent to pop@tesla , what sort of proof do thet needs, surely they will see the credit on my account?

Sorry and thanks.

Good evenning, i had a few changes in delivery times and now sent a text saying my car will be delivered to on the 26th now to my home.
Today I recived a text saying action requiered and full payment due and must be cleared 7 days prior to delivery. The TA last week when I popped in to sort out the delivery issues said as long as it was cleared a few days before it would not be an issue. Obviously we now have the Bank holiday, so wondered if this would cause another delay to the funds hitting my account and are they really strict on 7 days cleared as i have very little time to transfer?

It ask for proof to be sent to pop@tesla , what sort of proof do thet needs, surely they will see the credit on my account?

Sorry and thanks.

I'm sure as long as the funds are cleared in your tesla account all will be fine normally around an hour to clear however I think that's weekdays

Sorry and thanks.
You will be absolutely fine. You can pay right up until the last minute and then send them evidence. A few people in Q2 had to do this.

On weekdays your payments will clear in an hour or so. I sent them a screenshot of the payments, but just got an auto reply so don’t think it’s mandatory.

You will be absolutely fine. You can pay right up until the last minute and then send them evidence. A few people in Q2 had to do this.

On weekdays your payments will clear in an hour or so. I sent them a screenshot of the payments, but just got an auto reply so don’t think it’s mandatory.
Thanks, I really appretiate that, just thought delivery to my house the procedure may be different now, you have been there the whole journey, not long now and we will be enjoying our Teslas :)

had a message today from Tesla saying my car will be delivered to my house instead of me going to collect it after they cancelled the collection this Tuesday!

Anyone had this? Very happy but also surprised that they’re doing that for the collections that have been rescheduled due to the funeral on Monday
That’s great - did the message say when when they will deliver?

Reactions: StarbucksBob
Heck of a day yesterday in the WKUK Tesla app:

10am:
1663482592984.png

12 midday: (yes, yesterday was the 17th)
1663482649768.png

5pm:
1663482711858.png

Tesla life comes at you real quick! Last minute ticket to the Q3 club. Just need to sort insurance, car sale, tariffs, transport and accessories in the next 6 days then :D

Morning all! Picked up my car yesterday from Glasgow at 10am - was 2nd in the queue (which formed as several of us had to sign to complete Black Horse agreements). They had honoured my request of giving me as much juice as possible - 90%! My car was immaculate - not a mark on it, not a piece of metal misaligned.

I then brought it the 255 miles home - a first drive which took in Loch Ness, Glencoe and Speyside. It was a fab drive, and the car was better than I remember from my March test. Suspension definitely smoother on 19s than the demo car's turbines. Chill mode really smooths the transition from throttle to regen. I needed a brief zap and dash to comfortably make it back, so stopped in Fort William. Where I suffered range anxiety.

In essence the car was filling up too fast! I had to rush round Morrisons buying lunch as the range kept soaring. This will be good for long business trips south...

Anyone had their mud flaps scrape the ground yet? I have...
Glad I bought some for the car without knowing it comes with some 🙄

Morning all! Picked up my car yesterday from Glasgow at 10am - was 2nd in the queue (which formed as several of us had to sign to complete Black Horse agreements). They had honoured my request of giving me as much juice as possible - 90%! My car was immaculate - not a mark on it, not a piece of metal misaligned.

I then brought it the 255 miles home - a first drive which took in Loch Ness, Glencoe and Speyside. It was a fab drive, and the car was better than I remember from my March test. Suspension definitely smoother on 19s than the demo car's turbines. Chill mode really smooths the transition from throttle to regen. I needed a brief zap and dash to comfortably make it back, so stopped in Fort William. Where I suffered range anxiety.

In essence the car was filling up too fast! I had to rush round Morrisons buying lunch as the range kept soaring. This will be good for long business trips south...
Is black horse PCP/HP? I think for Tesla Loan I saw something about Ayden? I’m still waiting on anything from Tesla about finance 😅