Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same issue here , delivery date and VIN disappeared from up must be a system i
Cool, was surprised as not even got the car yet :)

I’m going to make a wild guess here but perhaps the charging balance due is the fact they are SC the cars ready for collection and haven’t taken off the link yet from your account to pay for the charge

I’m going to make a wild guess here but perhaps the charging balance due is the fact they are SC the cars ready for collection and haven’t taken off the link yet from your account to pay for the charge
Maybe. I already have card details saved (have previously bought items from Tesla shop) and thankfully they haven’t charged my card for SC usage!
Collection on Saturday from Manchester.

Reactions: NP90
Picked up mine this evening at Bluewater. A few alignment issues and scuffing around some driver side windows.

One thing I noticed is the Frunk makes a popping sound like the lid of a glass food jar when pushing in the middle of it. Anyone else noticed this or is it something I need to log with Tesla?

Have you looked at the videos about how to properly close the frunk lid? I don’t think you’re supposed to push the absolute middle… could be that?

Reactions: scriptedpixels
Have you looked at the videos about how to properly close the frunk lid? I don’t think you’re supposed to push the absolute middle… could be that?
Or even read the manual, which is unusually extremely clear on this topic.

In short, close your front trunk by pushing gently down evenly on both sides of the Tesla T (not the T itself, immediately to the left and right of the T) until it latches. Hands go in green area below, nowhere else, otherwise you risk bending the thin aluminium of the frunk lid.

GUID-EB69C614-CC47-4468-A442-7C1B9DB1B6C0-online-en-US.png

Does anyone know if Tesla still provide free supercharging for a period after collection, and if so, for how long? My collection text says they can’t guarantee the level of charge on collection tomorrow and and I’ve got a long drive ahead.
My understanding was they never actually did this. Sometimes there used to be a delay in their systems updating the car owner so you could get a supercharge in quickly whilst it was still owned buy Tesla and not get charged. This is no longer the case

Reactions: Toblerone
Does anyone know if Tesla still provide free supercharging for a period after collection, and if so, for how long? My collection text says they can’t guarantee the level of charge on collection tomorrow and and I’ve got a long drive ahead.
I’d plan for around a 50% charge on collection. When I finally get round to getting mine, I can’t wait to go straight to the supercharger and play with everything 🤣