Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if Tesla still provide free supercharging for a period after collection, and if so, for how long? My collection text says they can’t guarantee the level of charge on collection tomorrow and and I’ve got a long drive ahead.
As other posters have said, they don’t provide this. Many collections have reported charge at around 48-50%.

Depending on your collection location there may be SuperChargers onsite, or perhaps a few miles away.
You can use the ABRP app to plan your trip home assuming 45% starting SoC.

I could probably make it home with 50%, but want to test out the supercharger anyway for future reference.

ETA 11:30, come on Samuel from AnyVan!

For reference for those getting delivery, I had a slot of 8-12 today and so far this morning I got the email from Tesla with the signature to accept delivery at 8:27am and the text from AnyVan at 9:14am so if you haven't heard anything at the start of your slot then don't panic (as I may have done).

Like a kid on Christmas morning waiting for his parents to wake up at present. Accessories all unpacked and sitting next to me. Hurry up Samuel!

ETA 11:30, come on Samuel from AnyVan!

For reference for those getting delivery, I had a slot of 8-12 today and so far this morning I got the email from Tesla with the signature to accept delivery at 8:27am and the text from AnyVan at 9:14am so if you haven't heard anything at the start of your slot then don't panic (as I may have done).

Like a kid on Christmas morning waiting for his parents to wake up at present. Accessories all unpacked and sitting next to me. Hurry up Samuel!

Yep, I got the electronic signature email at 8.27 too. But haven’t heard an update from my carrier WDCs yet. Filling the time by having the Wall Connector fitted. Wrong thread but just to say it looks great!

Hoping 11.30 comes quickly for you and your Tesla arrives perfect.

Yep, I got the electronic signature email at 8.27 too. But haven’t heard an update from my carrier WDCs yet. Filling the time by having the Wall Connector fitted. Wrong thread but just to say it looks great!

Hoping 11.30 comes quickly for you and your Tesla arrives perfect.
Hope you get your slot soon! Don't know what he's doing but Samuel's ETA is now 10:40! I'm starting to think he's actually driving the Tesla and not a low loader/trailer!

Reactions: HertsChapY
Just spoke to Tesla, they are 2 days behind on sending the finance documents out, they are on 23rd/24th collection atm apparently, I’m expecting mine Friday. Worst case scenario they can send the documents to site or send them over after collection to sign
I'm expecting my eSign today. Will probably call again this afternoon if I don't have one. I'm collecting on the 24th. I was told yesterday I should have eSign yesterday or today.

B434A97C-FD4D-4F59-AEC9-A20C863195A6.jpeg

She’s a beaut! More later!

expecting my eSign today. Will probably call again this afternoon if I don't have one. I'm collecting on the 24th. I was told yesterday I should have eSign yesterday or today.
Called a few minutes ago. Told to expect email this evening and that it needs to be read and signed in one go. I presume it is a single use link, navigating away from the page will stop it from being signed.

• Informative
Reactions: StarbucksBob
Called a few minutes ago. Told to expect email this evening and that it needs to be read and signed in one go. I presume it is a single use link, navigating away from the page will stop it from being signed.
I suspect it’s just the pre contract agreement but in a format to allow it to be electronically signed. Thanks for keeping me and some others updated. I expect mine will come through in the next couple of days but I’ve got a wee bit more time than you. Cheers, SBB

Just got the link from eOriginal (this is for Tesla Loan). @StarbucksBob I think your right looks pretty much like the pre-contract agreement. All signed, just waiting for Saturday now!
Good to hear and perhaps we might pass close by when out and about from next Wednesday (167hrs to go). Hope you don’t have too far to travel after pick up and that your cars quality is perfect with a decent charge in the batteries too. Remember to post some pics like all the others.

Reactions: nrushforth
Finally had a call from the delivery guy, very apologetic that he is running late. Current ETA 8.30pm this evening. Now what is going to be harder?:

A. Doing a suitable delivery check in the gloom; or
B. Dragging the children away from the window to get ready for bed. or;
C. Convincing myself my driver is not going to time out and cancel on me (there are some recent 1star google reviews on WDC that I read and cannot unsee!

Luckily today was busy at work otherwise it would have been rather hard. Jealous of other new owners today, but fully aware I am still one of the lucky ones now I am in touching distance. I am aware of:

@Fezza how many miles have you clocked up since 10.44 this morning?
@Wowbagger bet you drove the long way back from Glasgow with a big grin. Hope pickup was stress free.

Finally had a call from the delivery guy, very apologetic that he is running late. Current ETA 8.30pm this evening. Now what is going to be harder?:

A. Doing a suitable delivery check in the gloom; or
B. Dragging the children away from the window to get ready for bed. or;
C. Convincing myself my driver is not going to time out and cancel on me (there are some recent 1star google reviews on WDC that I read and cannot unsee!

Luckily today was busy at work otherwise it would have been rather hard. Jealous of other new owners today, but fully aware I am still one of the lucky ones now I am in touching distance. I am aware of:

@Fezza how many miles have you clocked up since 10.44 this morning?
@Wowbagger bet you drove the long way back from Glasgow with a big grin. Hope pickup was stress free.

Ah man, that sucks. I do wonder if it is the same person as I had, he had 4 deliveries today and he delivered the first one at 7:30am and won't finish until midnight! If it's a matt black wrapped Toureg then it's the same one! I hope it goes well. To be honest, I don't have access in the app yet anyway so can't report any issues so I don't think you need to give it a very thorough look over on delivery (especially in the dark!).

It was delivered with 3 miles on the clock and it's now on nearly 40, I've been fairly restrained ;) You won't regret it, I'm happy as Larry!