Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Certainly will, I’m out towards Paisley and work in East Kilbride 👍🏻

Also, popped into the Tesla centre as I was in the area and all confirmed for the car being picked up tomorrow morning 🥳🥳

There looks like a few more people in the Glasgow area joining the Model Y family
I ordered on 16th May and RN was received on the 17th May, I’m still waiting to be matched and my last update showed an EDD as end of November. 👍🏻
You must be at the front of the Q4 squad.

Really??? 😂 thats such a horrendous wait time isn’t it… I should be thankful of the current EDD then based on that…
Is it, but purely for whatever reason they've not released the MYP over here till now. Original talk was Berlin would be up & running and supplying UK but thats not happened yet. An LR will turn round in 3-4 months now, I guess the P will soon too. That's not bad when you compare it to other manufacturers in all fairness 👍

Reactions: ElectricPolice
Is it, but purely for whatever reason they've not released the MYP over here till now. Original talk was Berlin would be up & running and supplying UK but thats not happened yet. An LR will turn round in 3-4 months now, I guess the P will soon too. That's not bad when you compare it to other manufacturers in all fairness 👍
I was hoping Berlin would speed it up for us but i had a text from Tesla few days stating they’re coming from Shanghai.
It’s not too bad its more the excitement and the fact I hate waiting 😂 I’d actually pay more if I could speed it up.

Reactions: AndyWarrington
I read on one of our threads, so long ago I probably couldn’t find it now, that some MY owners were, or were planning on, waving/smiling at fellow MY owners in town as they passed. Has this caught on? I wouldn’t want to be rude tomorrow evening on the home after picking mine up! Also, it hasn’t escaped my attention that despite various Team Blue, Team white interiors, team parcel shelves, and other similar tribal overtones that Team Tesla owners is one big happy and supportive family and the camaraderie and banter has been excellent. Where do we all go on Saturday 1st October?

Reactions: CP91 and S3XY T3SLA
I read on one of our threads, so long ago I probably couldn’t find it now, that some MY owners were, or were planning on, waving/smiling at fellow MY owners in town as they passed. Has this caught on? I wouldn’t want to be rude tomorrow evening on the home after picking mine up! Also, it hasn’t escaped my attention that despite various Team Blue, Team white interiors, team parcel shelves, and other similar tribal overtones that Team Tesla owners is one big happy and supportive family and the camaraderie and banter has been excellent. Where do we all go on Saturday 1st October?
I had my first and only out of the blue 😊👋 encounter with a M3 driver this week - despite having numerous opportunities but without any exchange - it felt strange but also nice at the same time, why not 🤗

Reactions: AndyWarrington
Had my collection from Stains this morning (Q3 collections, new owners tales and experiences)

Here are some photos of the numerous other MYs and some M3s:

IMG_7404.jpeg

IMG_7403.jpeg

At my home office desk to get some hours in before making the trek to Glasgow by train (1 way ticket) to meet up with Hogarth. Walking to my home station and then out to Tesla should calm me down a bit but have a feeling I will be smiling to everyone on the way as well. Weather is superb and I’m aiming to get there a little bit ahead of schedule and avoid rush hour on way back. Many thanks to all who’ve shown the way and for sharing tips and knowledge. Will post the obligatory photos and try and get some of the cars around mine at SC (not close ups of course) as some of you will be excitedly heading out there tomorrow. Have a fun day everyone. SBB.

Awaiting delivery this morning 😬 will it really happen!? Zappi being installed as I type. Got a tracking link in a text that doesn’t work so that really fills me with confidence!
I’m still waiting for my tracking text for my delivery 👀 got my email about a signature when car is delivered for it to appear in the app so guessing it’s still being delivered at some point

Reactions: RutlandRider
Collection day has finally come for me. Staines tomorrow at 2pm!

I ordered in May, missed so many new inventory opportunities, but on Thursday the exact model I ordered come up in the inventory as I was on my lunch break. Managed to reserve it before anyone else..

Then had the stress of re applying for finance whilst my other Tesla loan was still valid... But all turned out fine in the end

I already have a Model Y 71 plate that I bought used (2000 miles) as I didn't want to wait until Nov-Dec! Best car I've ever owned and cannot see me driving anything else for the time being.

I now hate driving the wifes XC90 or my work XC60, feels so slow and clunky compared to a Tesla.

Would be interesting to drive another brand of ev to compare.

Anyway, I might see one of you tomorrow at Staines. Look out for my Grey MY AJ71 plate...