Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This discussion makes me wonder how many of us traded our Discoveries for Model Y's. We went from a Model 3 + Discovery to Fiat 500e and Model Y.........I agree, there is an element of practical classic present in the MY that was also in the Disco. I'm not sure anything else on the market would have done the trick....
We are 500e and Model Y also. Good combination 😀

Reactions: MashinBenzin
Had an update to my Telsa account on the website today. It now says my final payment has been made - I assume by my finance company I'm currently waiting on to confirm this. I had no idea they'd received the final invoice yet and it's a little weird considering how far away delivery is - the car is likely not even built yet.

After the final payment, you're meant to see a new document show up on the account which is usually Invoice 3 - not gotten that yet.

Oh and the title now reads "Prepare for Delivery"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 10.22.40.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 10.22.40.png
    183 KB · Views: 74
Had an update to my Telsa account on the website today. It now says my final payment has been made - I assume by my finance company I'm currently waiting on to confirm this. I had no idea they'd received the final invoice yet and it's a little weird considering how far away delivery is - the car is likely not even built yet.

After the final payment, you're meant to see a new document show up on the account which is usually Invoice 3 - not gotten that yet.

Very interesting! It looks as though Tesla are preparing for something; asking for odometer readings for trade ins and producing invoices for finance companies! Be funny to see a load of car transporters coming from Berlin 👀

Reactions: ROTA

I have exact same spec and delivery date, but not been asked for final payment yet. Hoping we see movement soon.

Reactions: ROTA
Everyone waiting on their car’s arrival, bear in mind your date can move forward, do get your charger installed early if you are having one. When people cancel at the last minute, if their spec is an exact match for someone else you will get bumped up.

When ordering my Model 3 Performance 2 years ago I had a delivered date of +3 months, and I took delivery 10 days later.

Just something to bear in mind as delivery can move forward as well as back.

My lease company have just emailed saying “Match Pending, Delivery Mid Nov -Dec” I now understand the frustration with previous people waiting for their cars! It’s like mushroom management! Feed you with S**t and keep you in the dark!
keep an eye on the lease company website and marketing emails. when a ship is due in, they'll advertise stock cars and you can move onto a stock car to get it early. but they normally do not have any [or many], induction wheel ones, blue/red colours, and no white interiors.

Reactions: Eddygrant
An answer to all the rattle worriers. Simply fit a couple of child seats and you won’t notice car rattles above the cacophony (occupied cacophony differs from unoccupied cacophony).

I took the seats out of my Discovery for a week before I sold it and was astonished to be reminded of what a library it was vs. the rattle fest with seats fitted.

My Tesla will rattle for a few years yet…
PREACH!!!!

I had 5 perfect, silent, rattle free, new-car-smell days of driving bliss in my new MY..... and then the kids' seats went in :eek: