Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve ordered a Black with 20” wheels on the 8th June and they are telling me early December, so looking at approx. 6 months. So it looks like if I ordered one now with a tow bar, I could get it at the same as I will ordering it back then 😳
I ordered in April got a call from Tesla to say I had a car, but had to collected on 1 of 2 consecutive days. I was out the country and no flexibility on dates. Turds put my to the back of queue and have to wait til December now.

All this talk of lower prices and Gen 2 4680 is giving me the wobbles of getting one this year now

Reactions: WllXM and Eddygrant
Just spoke with Tesla (Rachel) as my EDD is starting in 6 days.. and finishing in November.
this is technically what I got as info:
we will start allocating from Nov to prepare for Dec delivery.

So my EDD is completely wrong. and that answers the fact I cant get a car in October as there is no boat yet from shanghai
I have exactly the same EDD, as there are no boats being tracked I very much doubt it will come in the next two weeks. It's odd as they asked for the updated mileage on the p/x only yesterday and the valuations are only valid for 30 days, I believe.

FYI the UK order page has now updated all MYLR combination delivery dates for new order to Nov-Dec. Previously a few were Oct-Nov (e.g. with tow bar). There are now no longer any combination of MY with Oct listed as a possibility for new orders.

FYI the UK order page has now updated all MYLR combination delivery dates for new order to Nov-Dec. Previously a few were Oct-Nov (e.g. with tow bar). There are now no longer any combination of MY with Oct listed as a possibility for new orders.
This could either be because the numbers for the first shop are all now allocated and the next lot would be on another ship OR it could mean they’re experiencing delays

What is interesting, if you go through the various countries on the Tesla website for the MY either in RWD or LR, the UK is the only country to show EDD for Nov - Dec, all others show next year. To me this indicates Tesla have a number of unallocated RHD vehicles to supply to the UK market; whether they can ship them to us this quarter is another matter but have everything crossed.....

Reactions: perry12396
Hi all - ordered my first Tesla yesterday. MYLR, 19”, midnight silver, black interior.

Yesterday it was showing EDD Jan-March, however now that’s updated to Oct 19-Nov 3.

Based on the above I shouldn’t take that seriously at all though? Got pretty excited before coming on here…
Don’t worry the excitement does fade away when you get told loads of different EDD’s. I ordered early June and I’m now expecting Feb/March so I don’t get disappointed again! 😂😂😂

Hi all - ordered my first Tesla yesterday. MYLR, 19”, midnight silver, black interior.

Yesterday it was showing EDD Jan-March, however now that’s updated to Oct 19-Nov 3.

Based on the above I shouldn’t take that seriously at all though? Got pretty excited before coming on here…
Telsa EDD random generator - I would not get too excited ... its changed so many times for others ... but hey we could all be wrong and they appear in a couple of weeks !!! I am only semi-excited ;)

That’s the exact same order I placed in July with an EDD of 14-30 Nov so make of the EDD system whatever you will😂😂

• Funny
Reactions: nrushforth
Just had a call from Tesla who advised that they have a massive shipment in November, the shipment is so big that it completes all outstanding orders and then loads more hence the expected delivery online of being Nov/Dec.

My EDD through company car system still says February but he confirmed that internally it should be "Nov/Dec" due to this massive shipment. Naturally, anything can change but I'm excited now.

I've ordered MYLR white with standard wheels. Why's the nicest colour free?!

I was sat smugly reading this thinking "mine didn't". Fast forward a couple of hours and its now gone from November 17-december 3. Now says January 6 -march 2.

Please someone back me up but I feel like this happened to the q3 deliveries. As in - EDDs went a bit weird before VINS started appearing? Right? Please?
Today my EDD just updated again to November 25 to December 11.

Phew. (for the moment. Until it changes again. Probably)

Reactions: perry12396