Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t imagine it means much but figured I’d share anyway - Zenith (my salary sacrifice scheme operator) have just taken over my order & have given me a delivery estimate of 13th Jan.

Obviously hoping for sooner, but as I’m a recent order (10th October) it’d make sense if I’m not on the next boat or two.

Don’t like that the order no longer appears in my Tesla account, but probably good for my sanity that I can’t refresh it every hour anymore…

What is going on with Tesla delivery dates at the moment? My MYLR was ordered back in Aug with an EDD of mid March, the same car now is showing an Oct-Nov delivery. Have these suddenly come forward or do they jump around that much?

My car is ordered through a work fleet management company so I have no further visibility of it or any updates to the EDD. Should I be planning for it to arrive sooner?
Hi, it may well be some else answered this but all lease companies (company or private) matches your order to rn (Tesla order number/id) - if you give a call to them and insist them to provide it to you - they will. Mind some staff is not aware of Tesla type orders it took me 3 calls to get it - as was getting oh it's Tesla - call to Tesla and all you need is your email. It was not a case as lex autolease had to provide rn number. Tesla admin said same - any lease companies fallow same procedure --- don't quote me on this - I been told this by Tesla rep. Tesla only contacts you when your rn gets matched to actual car before that you can only make enquiries if you got rn.
Hope it helps :)

Just logged into my account and had a message saying my car won’t come with ultrasonic sensors. Had to accept so delivery can continue. New EDD is Nov 19 - Dec 3.

Not sure about not having the USS but as long as they upgrade to Tesla vision soon don’t think it will be an issue.

All I've had this morning from Tesla was an email inviting me to look at their existing inventory.

....I feel like this is a subtle way of saying I'm going to be waiting a while 😂

Of course, probably nothing to read into. I just want some sort of movement on my order!

I've had the same and looked into this a little differently.

I'm thinking they have more cars coming than there are cars allocated, so there may be a few being listed on the existing inventory...

Reactions: ROTA and perry12396
After a long wait for confirmation that the leasing company have ordered my car finally got it today. EDD from lease company is late Mar 2023 hoping thats a worse case
Who is the lease? Mine is with Lex, and they have always reported the last day of whatever window they have. E.g. when new orders were Jan-Mar, Lex said mine was Mar 30th. When a whole bunch of orders got moved to EDD mid Nov to mid Dec, Lex said Dec 12th.

Me too - LRWYHCEK3PC5XXXXX

Literally just this afternoon it appeared in the site source code. My EDD also came in slightly - Nov 19 to Dec 3.

I better get ordering some accessories!
Same for me, and same car!

What are you going for? My son massively into his football and the current car has its mats cacked with mud. Considering all weather mats, but they look a little utilitarian.

E1B648D8-81B1-49C6-8929-1FC014F00530.png

Ordered the 3rd of March and still no VIN despite some dropping 😭