Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posting for the first time on this forum - Placed order for MY (Blue+Black) on 23/06 using Tesla PCP plan. Absolutely no communication since from Tesla. Just logged on to my account to find my PCP offer had expired after 90 days of initial order - It is asking me to reapply. Just wanted ti seek opinion if others have faced similar issues and did you have to reapply for fresh PCP agreement?
Fairly normal. Just make sure they honour the interest % of the time you placed the order.

Praying for a someone thing soon. EDD changed yesterday to 14/01/23-30/03/23 from 04/11/22-29/12/22. MYLR white/black/19
Ordered in late May/early June, not 100% sure which as it’s a company car and I didn’t put the order in.

Anyone that have had their VIN, was there anyone was a EDD later and then it jumped forward when all the VIN started dropping? I’m trying to hold on hope although mine now says Jan- Feb, if there’s a further ship turn up could I have mine jump back into Q4 this year?

Anyone that have had their VIN, was there anyone was a EDD later and then it jumped forward when all the VIN started dropping? I’m trying to hold on hope although mine now says Jan- Feb, if there’s a further ship turn up could I have mine jump back into Q4 this year?
Mine EDD was initial Jan - Mar 23 then came forward to Oct-Nov then held there for a couple of weeks, then moved back to Jan to Mar (which in fairness suites me as I'm not back in the UK full time until Apr/May) and last week moved back to Nov-Dec and then today it has narrowed down to 17 Nov - 01 Dec and the VIN dropped.

Reactions: Emodder
Mine EDD was initial Jan - Mar 23 then came forward to Oct-Nov then held there for a couple of weeks, then moved back to Jan to Mar (which in fairness suites me as I'm not back in the UK full time until Apr/May) and last week moved back to Nov-Dec and then today it has narrowed down to 17 Nov - 01 Dec and the VIN dropped.
Ahh that’s helpful I’m thinking maybe either RCC Amsterdam VINs haven’t been assigned or if another ship comes asking shortly which I imagine is anticipated due to expecting 4/5 as ships before end of the year then mine could easily jump back! I am fully aware of the unreliable EDD, just trying to hold on hope😂

Anyone else think it’s strange that on the Tesla website you can order a MY RWD today with and EED of Nov-Dec 22 but all the MY AWD are at least Jan - Mar 23. That would suggest there isn’t a shipping issue surely? Technically the MY AWD backlog should be cleared first and have priority shipping. I’ve seen people who ordered a MY RWD only a few days ago get a vin. It’s crazy! I’d love to know how they make their decisions and who taught them queue etiquette 🤣.

All you need is one of these... 🤣View attachment 865766
On chat with Tesla yesterday (first time I’ve done it and it’s pretty good!) I was told “November” still but not allocated yet (which unless they are still allocating from Glovis Summit it means I’m not on there!). They had no shipping information.

Mine is MYLR,W,B,Gem ordered 30 June.

The EDDs are like a form of torture from Tesla! 🤣 Traded my car halfway through maternity leave thinking the Tesla should be here by 28 November when wife goes back to work….😬😬😬
Pregnancy EDDs are now more accurate than Tesla EDDs!

Reactions: H43lio