Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not saying it has anything to do with USS but the cars that are getting delivered with USS may have been sat on the Shanghai dockyard since last quarter having missed the last ship etc. The main point regarding cars not having USS is that they are definitely produced after those that do have it and therefore much more likely to have upgrades.
I like your logic, but logic doesn't always work where Tesla are concerned 🤣

It could be that Tesla use the UK as the place to use up all their old stock, similar to the battery upgrades on the M3 last year where the UK only got them 3 months after every other country.

Or it could flip flop between new and old design like the rear lights which were inconsistent on UK M3s for about 6 months.

Until UK vehicles start arriving with the new rear seat it would be difficult to call what design a car will come with.

Reactions: Morpheus84
I like your logic, but logic doesn't always work where Tesla are concerned 🤣

It could be that Tesla use the UK as the place to use up all their old stock, similar to the battery upgrades on the M3 last year where the UK only got them 3 months after every other country.

Or it could flip flop between new and old design like the rear lights which were inconsistent on UK M3s for about 6 months.

Until UK vehicles start arriving with the new rear seat it would be difficult to call what design a car will come with.
I hate that this is true!!

I am a lease customer so it's not an option unfortunately, the MYLR they have available is also significantly cheaper than my order too.. which is a real pain. Is your order a RWD MY or a Long range? Really don't want to have to wait until March!! Figure if I pester them a bit it might do something!
I ordered rwd, I was also shocked to see so many existing stock and yet there are still people waiting in the queue, hopefully they can match one for you!

Who has told you this? Because as part of the updated 2023 models, they wont come with USS.
Told directly by Tesla:

77344272-9EEB-4B06-B296-D658F4878816.jpeg

I also have my vin and no USS disclaimer.

Reactions: bainsy
My vin is 564! Did get the message prior to accepting delivery that no USS would be fitted to the car.
I think people are getting confused with the USS disclaimer flag in the source course displaying false. This simply means it’s not displayed on screen right now. It has no implications on if your car does or does not come with USS. I spoke directly to Tesla to find out.

Anyone picking up from Brent Cross London in NOV/DEC 2022. Not sure of where the collection site is but the postcode I received seems to be of a street behind Brent Cross (NW4 3HP), perhaps it’s my Apple Maps but for those collecting before me, location of Tesla collection point most appreciated.
You should really use Google Maps 😉 It's on there when I search 'tesla delivery Brent cross'.

Been watching this forum for last few months. Order July - MYLR White, Black interior, 20s, no tow. EDD has moved about but now showing as 2nd -17th Dec. I also got a hidden VIN LRWYHCEK6PC544xxx. Picking up on Norwich.

Hoping it doesn’t have USS and the better cameras and rear seats 👍

So My lease company have yet to send over authorisation but after chatting with someone on chat yesterday and telling them that my exact spec is in the existing inventory, they have matched me to a car! Just have to wait for the authorisation and I'm good to go!

Great. Thanks for confirming. I might have to ask my lease company for it
It won't help you using the auto find option on insurance websites. The reg will only be registered with the DVLA on the day of collection/delivery so it won't appear on any database until then.

You should manually select and if you want to purchase you will have to call to provide your reg or VIN.