Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd say it's highly likely not to have USS, so possibly upgraded cameras (I say possibly as we never know 100% with Tesla). It seems the USS VIN cut off is very low PC55XXXX, or even high PC54XXXX on Model Y.

Proof will be in the pudding when the first collections take place.

FYI my vin is LRWYHCEK8PC5497** car details in my profile - i did not get any USS notiication

Reactions: Emodder
Hi All, not been on here for a while,
I had my model 3 for 3 years and it has just gone back to the lease company, was looking around for a new business lease for a while but prices have been mad, anyway I put an order in for a MY RWD 7/11/22 (lease prices seemed to drop about £100+ /month) and today had sms stating delivery will be 28th November 😀 .

Does anyone know how it will be delivered? Will it be driven to me or on the back of a lorry?

I collected my M3 from dartford and only had 6 miles on it, thinking If the MY is delivered it’ll probably have a lot more than that on it and probably dirty!!!!

Just like the idea of a new car that no one else has really driven (too far) my M3 was the first new car I’d ever had, so still a novelty for me.

Thanks

Reactions: Astrape
Are you home delivery? Did you get text today.
Yes its home delivery, on one of the early chats a did with Tesla a few weeks back I asked if I would be collecting from Bristol and they said yes but on the last chat I have with them last week they said it will be home delivery on 9th between 7am-8am, I asked if collecting would make it any quicker but the answer was no.

I got the text today at 4:49pm asking me to confirm the delivery date and postcode. Just waiting on the next text with the VIN and reg.

Reactions: CAMYBL
OMG ITS HAPPENING...stay calm....I have a text to confirm delivery on the 9th Dec 😁
Are you home delivery? Did you get text today
Yes its home delivery, on one of the early chats a did with Tesla a few weeks back I asked if I would be collecting from Bristol and they said yes but on the last chat I have with them last week they said it will be home delivery on 9th between 7am-8am, I asked if collecting would make it any quicker but the answer was no.

I got the text today at 4:49pm asking me to confirm the delivery date and postcode. Just waiting on the next text with the VIN and reg.
nice, I’m waiting for my delivery text so that I can get mine booked in.

Reactions: Smiddy