Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Demand for Vallium, CPR & Defribulators always surges when ships dock in Southampton for some reason. It's been the same at the end of every quarter since 2019.
stress.gif

Reactions: Lord Farquad
Hi - newbie here! Just ordered a MYLR through Zenith. I can see a Jan-March waiting time on Tesla's website, but have been advised by Zenith that it can take up to 6 months. Is 6 months more realistic?

Apologies if this has been responded somewhere well up the chain in this thread!

Hi - newbie here! Just ordered a MYLR through Zenith. I can see a Jan-March waiting time on Tesla's website, but have been advised by Zenith that it can take up to 6 months. Is 6 months more realistic?

Apologies if this has been responded somewhere well up the chain in this thread!
Although my Tesla purchases have not been via a lease, my neighbour ordered a Model 3 from Zenith late summer 2021 and it took basically 6 months with delivery in February this year. It was annoying for us both because he used my referral code but by the time the order was finally placed with Tesla, that process had closed (September 2021).

Their explanation was they wait before ordering in batches from Tesla rather than one at a time. Maybe there is a requirement to achieve a certain commitment each time?

All, looking for some advice. I’m trading in my car next week for MY. It’s just had an MOT but the front tyres are near the legal limit. One of the rears also has some cosmetic damage to the sidewall (passed MOT no problem). Should I replace the tires before trade in next week? Could Tesla refuse to take the car as a trade in? Technically nothing wrong with it but don’t want any hiccups on the day.
Tesla won’t inspect your car on the day. If you have accepted their offer then you’re set to go. Just turn up and collect. They’re far too busy to look at the car.