Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's the spot. I just drove past the lot near full of new Teslas today.
Are the cars out in the open or sheltered like they are in Brent Cross etc.? With the weather we're having now, I'd like to inspect the car without getting soaked ;)

EDIT: Just used Street View (thanks Google) and it looks like when Tesla is using that area for car deliveries they have temporary shelters. When they aren't it's just open:

I’m a week away from delivery and still can’t pay them the deposit. I’ve spoken to them over the phone and was told the final invoice would go on today. But it’s still not on, and when I hit Continue on the payment screen it goes to a blank page.
Anyone else having trouble paying?

Reactions: Morpheus84
I've also collected one from the 550 batch ... may I ask if you have the soft felt covering on the plastic on the back seats where the seatbelt buckle is? Mine doesn't have it ... I thought this was introduced back in Q2
No, there was a report of Berlin-made Y’s having this and the assumptions that Shanghai built vehicles would too is just wishful thinking.

For what it’s worth the “rattling seatbelt” problem seems very overblown to us based on our experience with a Q2 Y. Our back seatbelts never rattle even over the vilest surfaces.

I’m a week away from delivery and still can’t pay them the deposit. I’ve spoken to them over the phone and was told the final invoice would go on today. But it’s still not on, and when I hit Continue on the payment screen it goes to a blank page.
Exactly the same as me. My collection is on Tuesday. They say everything is ok in my account and to try a laptop and clear cookies etc. - This does nothing.

I finally asked them for the payment details by email and I’ve sent the deposit over that which shows as paid in my account.

Reactions: Lord Farquad
I’ve got a VIN! Zenith salary sacrifice order, RN given 10th Oct for MYLR, MSM/Black/19.
LRWYHCEK2PC619XXX

Current home delivery estimate (to London) is 28-30th December… really hoping that comes forward to pre Christmas as I’m due to be up north on those dates & they can’t change the address apparently🤞🏼
Someone was clearly listening - received a text today offering delivery on 23rd, which I (obviously) accepted within about 30 seconds.
Looks like I’ll be driving home for Christmas after all!

Reactions: SteelmanMFC
I had exactly the same yesterday.

eventually I realised that I had Tesla set up as a payee in my bank account from when I bought the M 3 so i made the payment using the details I held for them (just changing the RN reference number) , paid what was owed, sent the confirmation to POP@tesla as requested. Checked the Tesla site an hour later and showed as payment made, nothing outstanding.

it all felt a bit weird though that the Continue just lead to a blank screen.

Just need to patiently wait until collection day on 29th

Brent Cross - CS was pretty bad and there was about a 2 hours wait to get to get through the line. Cars out in the open without any covers either :(
Lost the card keys (found after being told to come back) and the car hand't been cleaned.

Scratched window side pillar which has been booked in for a replacement

The drive home made up for the lack of customer service - very happy.

As for the cameras - it's the old ones, flush rear sits, and no felt for the seat belts (but never heard any rattles)
I can see no USS being an issue for me for a while as I get use to the car dimensions.

Attachments

• 0B622CC3-8ABB-4FCF-BA46-AB8BE8E864D2_1_105_c.jpeg
    0B622CC3-8ABB-4FCF-BA46-AB8BE8E864D2_1_105_c.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 72
  • 409E0A0D-1C64-4C04-92FA-4431DCA5EF60_1_105_c.jpeg
    409E0A0D-1C64-4C04-92FA-4431DCA5EF60_1_105_c.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 3B5E80A5-CD0C-4CDC-93B4-794A77D0CE03_1_105_c.jpeg
    3B5E80A5-CD0C-4CDC-93B4-794A77D0CE03_1_105_c.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 56
Brent Cross - CS was pretty bad and there was about a 2 hours wait to get to get through the line. Cars out in the open without any covers either :(
Lost the card keys (found after being told to come back) and the car hand't been cleaned.

Scratched window side pillar which has been booked in for a replacement

The drive home made up for the lack of customer service - very happy.

As for the cameras - it's the old ones, flush rear sits, and no felt for the seat belts (but never heard any rattles)
I can see no USS being an issue for me for a while as I get use to the car dimensions.
Welll That is not a great experience. I can stomach it but My Mum who I am taking with me and bought the car for is not going to be happy. Terrible. Did they apologise or say they are understaffed or is this the usual expereince from them?

Welll That is not a great experience. I can stomach it but My Mum who I am taking with me and bought the car for is not going to be happy. Terrible. Did they apologise or say they are understaffed or is this the usual expereince from them?
Hit and miss - Can't see it getting better unless they double up on with the staff to assist that many people. Two chairs to sit on and that was it.
The experience will hopefully quickly be forgotten - I can compare it to waiting in a queue at the post office.

They apologies for not doing a clean as the cleaning crew came in late but that's about it.

Reactions: SteelmanMFC