Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1000003393.jpg

Wonder if that means it’s got damaged on the way or something. Seems a bit strange if you had an actual delivery date set in stone.
I’ve asked for more information but no reply over text yet.

Such a bummer I’d already booked train tickets to Manchester and we’ve booked to go to Wales a week later. Insurance was all sorted too so now I’m asking Admiral to change the policy start date. Good thing we’ve kept our current car😅

Okay! I’m back to being excited again😂

How did you confirm the presence of USS?
I would ask a number of questions why:

1. USS?
2. Why has the VIN changed?
3. What was wrong with the previous car?

Intrigued to know. There were a few people from last quarter that had damage to their cars and Tesla then gave them another replacement (Rather than fixing it) This is what triggered a VIN change for them.

I would also tell them you had everything arranged, tickets, holidays etc and I believe some people from last quarter ended up getting free miles and a 80% state of charge upon collection.

Reactions: ROTA
I would ask a number of questions why:

1. USS?
2. Why has the VIN changed?
3. What was wrong with the previous car?

Intrigued to know. There were a few people from last quarter that had damage to their cars and Tesla then gave them another replacement (Rather than fixing it) This is what triggered a VIN change for them.

I would also tell them you had everything arranged, tickets, holidays etc and I believe some people from last quarter ended up getting free miles and a 80% state of charge upon collection.
Sweet! I’ll give it a go :)

View attachment 877612
It's finally arrived! Only 8 hours late 😭, but at least it's here!
Can anyone with a lease let me know how we're supposed to report any issues, one of the alloys is chipped. Do we just wait for app access and do it that way, or is there a way to do it in the meantime?
Car looks great!

I must admit I assumed app access happened instantly on handover? Do you have to ask lease company separately for this?

Defects meant to be reported within 100 miles (and maybe 24 hours?) I believe so waiting a few days for the app access doesn’t sound ideal.

Was it 544144 by any chance? On hearing I had USS I put my order on hold so someone wanting them could have them - I was happy to go without them (and wait for the so called better camera’s which haven’t came to fruition)
Yes it is! Whoa, that makes me wonder what happened to mine then, it must have got some damage and they decide to reallocate to another vehicle with same spec.

So it does have USS too, that’s fantastic. The Mrs will be chuffed too.

Car looks great!

I must admit I assumed app access happened instantly on handover? Do you have to ask lease company separately for this?

Defects meant to be reported within 100 miles (and maybe 24 hours?) I believe so waiting a few days for the app access doesn’t sound ideal.
The lease company say I'll get access within 24 hours, so hopefully it won't take long.

Reactions: Spencela