Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hit and miss - Can't see it getting better unless they double up on with the staff to assist that many people. Two chairs to sit on and that was it.
The experience will hopefully quickly be forgotten - I can compare it to waiting in a queue at the post office.

They apologies for not doing a clean as the cleaning crew came in late but that's about it.
I remember when picking up my BMW, my mum and sister where given flowers I was given a bottle of Gin and an M Sport jacket. Lovely experience.

I had exactly the same yesterday.

eventually I realised that I had Tesla set up as a payee in my bank account from when I bought the M 3 so i made the payment using the details I held for them (just changing the RN reference number) , paid what was owed, sent the confirmation to POP@tesla as requested. Checked the Tesla site an hour later and showed as payment made, nothing outstanding.

it all felt a bit weird though that the Continue just lead to a blank screen.

Just need to patiently wait until collection day on 29th
This for me too.

I worked out if I logged on using my old laptop i could jf see the details (which were the same as last time). Paid and it showed in under an hour.

Must be an issue with apple safari and Tesla’s website.

6 days for me to wait now 😬

Brent Cross - CS was pretty bad and there was about a 2 hours wait to get to get through the line. Cars out in the open without any covers either :(
Lost the card keys (found after being told to come back) and the car hand't been cleaned.

Scratched window side pillar which has been booked in for a replacement

The drive home made up for the lack of customer service - very happy.

As for the cameras - it's the old ones, flush rear sits, and no felt for the seat belts (but never heard any rattles)
I can see no USS being an issue for me for a while as I get use to the car dimensions.
This is concerning for me, I’m picking up mine from Brent Cross on Xmas eve so imagine how busy that place will be then!

Brent Cross - CS was pretty bad and there was about a 2 hours wait to get to get through the line. Cars out in the open without any covers either :(
Lost the card keys (found after being told to come back) and the car hand't been cleaned.

Scratched window side pillar which has been booked in for a replacement

The drive home made up for the lack of customer service - very happy.

As for the cameras - it's the old ones, flush rear sits, and no felt for the seat belts (but never heard any rattles)
I can see no USS being an issue for me for a while as I get use to the car dimensions.
What a disappointment, sorry to hear this.

I wish I'd kept Bluewater as my pickup location now as it's only marginally further than Brent Cross for me.

So called Tesla and was told my car is expected to arrive mid December. I have a VIN and number plate, but haven't been texted about collection booking. Seems like others have had their collection dates confirmed well in advance of 3 weeks before collection. Should I be worried?

So called Tesla and was told my car is expected to arrive mid December. I have a VIN and number plate, but haven't been texted about collection booking. Seems like others have had their collection dates confirmed well in advance of 3 weeks before collection. Should I be worried?
I have VIN and collection date but no number plate. Collect 15th December. I got the text to book a collection date on 16th Nov. Was informed that number plate will be approx 2 weeks before collection. I would contact them.