Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glasgow Tuesday 20th - Looking busy. I spotted reg ending LSX on a Black Model Y Performance, but not my LSY, maybe it's on that truck 😁
I pick mine up on Thursday at 9am.

Snapseed.jpg
Snapseed 2.jpg

Ive noticed a patch on the door where Tesla has tried to buff out scratches and failed miserably. I have a service appt booked for tomorrow so shall I mention this to them then or book another one? I am over the 100 miles, currently on 203, but I have had it less than a week. It was also covered in frost when I collected hence not seeing it before now.

Ive noticed a patch on the door where Tesla has tried to buff out scratches and failed miserably. I have a service appt booked for tomorrow so shall I mention this to them then or book another one? I am over the 100 miles, currently on 203, but I have had it less than a week. It was also covered in frost when I collected hence not seeing it before now.
Mention it in the chat in service on the app

Reactions: boombap
I have spoken to them via chat and they have added it to the service appt for tomorrow so fingers crossed it gets sorted.

It's a shame really as they not only did a bad job of machine polishing the scratches out, but left some scratches behind.

Thats what happens when you collect a car thats been left outside and covered in frost. The only new car that I have collected thats ever been handed over this way. Other sites seem to have covered hand over, but not Southampton.

I have spoken to them via chat and they have added it to the service appt for tomorrow so fingers crossed it gets sorted.

It's a shame really as they not only did a bad job of machine polishing the scratches out, but left some scratches behind.

Thats what happens when you collect a car thats been left outside and covered in frost. The only new car that I have collected thats ever been handed over this way. Other sites seem to have covered hand over, but not Southampton.
nor manchester. Mine was collected in peeing down rain. Still need to give it a thorough once over.

Reactions: Danny_F

Staines outside today.
raining
so not checked car in detail yet.

I received Model Y on 23rd December.
I added Enhanced Auto Pilot as an extra when I ordered.
I don't have this available on the car, same with parking sensors.

I called Tesla about the Enhanced Auto Pilot and was told there will be a future firmware update for this.
I think this isn't right, I've paid for something that hasn't been delivered. Has this happened to anyone else?

I received Model Y on 23rd December.
I added Enhanced Auto Pilot as an extra when I ordered.
I don't have this available on the car, same with parking sensors.

I called Tesla about the Enhanced Auto Pilot and was told there will be a future firmware update for this.
I think this isn't right, I've paid for something that hasn't been delivered. Has this happened to anyone else?
You should have “Navigate on Autopilot” available to you if EAP has been applied to your vehicle correctly.

If you don’t have “Navigate on Autopilot” available then raise a service call.

Allegedly a future firmware update will add back “Summon”/“AutoPark” etc for you (assuming you have a vehicle without USS fitted) but there is no reason I’m aware of why you shouldn’t have “Navigate on Autopilot” available to you right now.

Reactions: Mullermn