Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at 7/12 to 8/3 yesterday and today moved back to June (6/21-6/30). I was concerned as well but considering we ordered the same day, I think your good as long as profile was completed soon after ordering.

If it makes you feel better, I ordered after you and seem to be following along with your dates.. I'm hoping that Dublin is getting a big batch soon.

🤞

I ordered 3/26 and still don't have a VIN.

Right now states 6/22 - 6/30 estimated delivery.

Anyone order earlier than me and not receive a car.

I feel like i've been especially screwed by Tesla for some reason.

I'm in Seattle, WA.
Damn, that’s frustrating.. And frankly, bull$#!+.. I don’t see how this could even be possible.. They know what/when you ordered, what’s the point of f’ing someone over like that??

Damn, that’s frustrating.. And frankly, bull$#!+.. I don’t see how this could even be possible.. They know what/when you ordered, what’s the point of f’ing someone over like that??
Yeah I ordered a LR blue 5 seater with white interior on 3/26.

Completely pissed off.

My car lease already expired, my financing expired, and my car tabs will be expiring tomorrow as well.

I don't know what the hell is taking so long. My SA keeps saying he doesn't have any information other than the estimates he already has.

Reactions: guccitrash