Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed the order 4/23
MYLR Black/White Gemini tow no FSD

Contacted my SA last week to ask where my Y was. Asked what the soft match to firm production was after seeing my dates constantly jump around. He told me the 23rd. This morning, the 23rd, my EDD change to 24-30. I received no text but instead an email around noon to Review Tesla Offer. Checked the account and found the infamous blue button and also a VIN(216). Was informed through back and fourth text with my SA that the next step would be for a Tesla Rep to reach out to schedule delivery.

Question for everyone: After you upload your insurance, does it still say "insurance" under "next steps" or does it move to "completed"? I uploaded my insurance and I see the pdf file, but it's still under "next steps"
Here is what mine looks like

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623-154736.png
    Screenshot_20210623-154736.png
    358.4 KB · Views: 47
Just got the reply-with-JUNE text, too. April 26 order, MSM/Black, 19" gemini, nothing else.
Got a follow-up call from my SA about timing because my financing and a rebate are set to expire 6/27, and EDD is 6/25-6/30. He said their system shows mine should be finished 6/29 or 6/30.

SA said there's an inventory vehicle in Orange County that's LR MSM/black, 20", no tow, no fsd. I passed because I don't want to pay $2k more for the 20" turbines (just a style preference--I'd rather put the 2k toward wheels I'm in love with).

I had the Sept date until I reminded Tesla of their arrangement with me as an RWD to AWD convert. They demand I take delivery by June 30 to maintain my FSD pricing from Jan 2020. Now I have a deliver date from today until Monday. I also have a VIN. Until you have a VIN nothing else matters. It does appear that if you live in Cali you will not get your car until the end of the next quarter as they fulfill orders for cars shipped around the US first.
I just talked to my SA in Burlingame, Ca today and thats what he told me as well

Well, after getting the JUNE text a few hours ago, I just got my "final payment" email, the magic blue button, and a VIN! It is 208XXX, which seems surprisingly low compared to what I've seen here recently. Also, my EDD changed from 6/24-6/30 to 7/3-7/6.

MYLR 5-seat / red / black / 19" / tow / no fsk / OD 4/20
Maybe it’s the tow package? I have the exact same config but one day earlier and no tow and still don’t see it. Also so odd to see the 7/3-7/6 date. This wait is excruciating.

Well, after getting the JUNE text a few hours ago, I just got my "final payment" email, the magic blue button, and a VIN! It is 208XXX, which seems surprisingly low compared to what I've seen here recently. Also, my EDD changed from 6/24-6/30 to 7/3-7/6.

MYLR 5-seat / red / black / 19" / tow / no fsk / OD 4/20
congrats! did you get an automated reply back after the JUNE text?

No June text but I sent the Area Code (510) number that Tesla has used to reply "JUNE" lol. There's a MYP in my configuration in transit when I search existing inventory using my ZIP code. Is that one mine???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 4.55.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 4.55.54 PM.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 39