Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After getting the EDD Annie treatment ("You're always a day away"), I finally just got the blue button and VIN. Got the reply-with-JUNE text on Wednesday. April 26 order and profile completion, MY LR, 5-seat, MSM/black, 19", no tow or fsd. VIN is a 214XXX, which seems low compared to some of the ones people are getting right now. EDD is June 27-30, which is what I woke up to today. Sounds like things happen quickly from here!
Account just updated to indicate my delivery appointment is Monday, 6/28, between 9 and 6, at my house. Was previously set to pick up at Carlsbad center, which was going to be a little inconvenient, so this is great news.

Still haven't received email about making final payment, and no option exists yet in my account.

So right before I went to bed last night, my VIN disappeared and EDD was set back to September. I was too tired to deal with it or stress so I just went to bed. This morning the VIN is back (same VIN) but the date is still September. Still no option for Plaid payment. Will call SA at 10:00 to see what’s going on. He had told me yesterday after I received my VIN that it would either go straight to Dublin overnight or possibly to a staging area — eluding that the later could delay things by a day. We’ll see.

Reactions: Emmadiane
So right before I went to bed last night, my VIN disappeared and EDD was set back to September. I was too tired to deal with it or stress so I just went to bed. This morning the VIN is back (same VIN) but the date is still September. Still no option for Plaid payment. Will call SA at 10:00 to see what’s going on. He had told me yesterday after I received my VIN that it would either go straight to Dublin overnight or possibly to a staging area — eluding that the later could delay things by a day. We’ll see.
EDD just changed to 6/26 (today) to 6/30. 🤞

I didn’t get an email to pay. I just went on my account and made the final payment. That’s weird that you don’t have that option. I had it as soon as I got the VIN.

I didn’t get an email to pay. I just went on my account and made the final payment. That’s weird that you don’t have that option. I had it as soon as I got the VIN.
Yeah the last 24 hours have been weird. EDD changed 3 times which normally only happens once over night. But right now I’m sitting with a VIN and an EDD that starts today so I’m cautiously optimistic 😬

The option to pay comes later. It seems it only appears shortly before they deliver. I have a vin and a delivery time window for Monday. Received a text saying they will add the ability to pay and sign to the account soon.

Reactions: fender4645 and Jseg
I didn’t hear from my SA. I received a text to verify home address for delivery. I kept checking my account showed for payment then need to sign 2 agreements. I end up picking mine up a day early since it was ready for pick up..

Reactions: fender4645