Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car this morning at the Rocklin SC. Only Issue was I couldn’t access the Tesla app to accept delivery! After many attempts finally was able to access! The car is beautiful! Going to take off the hub caps as rims are much prettier in my opinion. Thanks for all of the great info on this forum! I’ll see you on the owners forum!

Attachments

• 222FA14C-FBCC-4D52-AA85-BBCCCA2B1D30.jpeg
    222FA14C-FBCC-4D52-AA85-BBCCCA2B1D30.jpeg
    725.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 81A74AC8-4EAB-4985-8803-FEA2F36E1D10.jpeg
    81A74AC8-4EAB-4985-8803-FEA2F36E1D10.jpeg
    515.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 9BD6103F-3A92-4637-9919-AA8DCE23E0CA.jpeg
    9BD6103F-3A92-4637-9919-AA8DCE23E0CA.jpeg
    717.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 67EC836F-2129-4CE6-80DD-E84D001B6CFD.jpeg
    67EC836F-2129-4CE6-80DD-E84D001B6CFD.jpeg
    380.8 KB · Views: 33
Got blue button yesterday, delivery appointment automatically assigned for Monday, and just got email to review my financing offer (I guess that’s because it’s been 60 days since my original one).

In reviewing the loan terms, it looks like some of the numbers have changed. Is anyone seeing the clean fuel vehicle rebate being reduced? I could swear it used to be $2,500, but now it’s only $1,500? I was dumb and didn’t take screenshots of the original terms.
my MVPA only shows $1,500

Picking up in Dublin 6/26 between 2:00<>4:00. For some reason Tesla delivers the cars to Dublin (about 25 miles from the factory in Fremont) so that they can then be driven back to Fremont for delivery.
I chose Fremont pick up when I ordered but my car was home delivered out of Dublin yesterday. Delivery guy and another Tesla employee I spoke to when confirming delivery said that the Fremont location is only doing Model S and all M3 and MY are getting sent to Dublin for delivery.

None of those are mine sadly
Yours could be there. There were many more behind the fence that I couldn't get a picture of. It was a beehive of activity. Cars were coming off the transports, some were getting the software updated, an army of people were detailing them. Occasionally one would drive off down Main Street, I assume to the delivery parking structure a block away. It was fun to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarpeDiem12
my MVPA only shows $1,500
So that’s part of the miscommunication. My account shows $2500 as shown in my screenshot, but apparently that also includes the $1000 rebate from our utility company for teachers. SA told me the $1000 wouldn’t show up until final payment, so I was expecting an additional $1000. It has always shown on my account as a 2500 clean fuel credit the whole time. I’m told there’s nothing they can do because they have to treat everyone the same.

On top of that, in my phone call with the SA this evening trying to resolve the rebate issue, he informed me that my Monday delivery appointment is being canceled because the vehicle assigned to me has been diverted at the factory for “rectification.” It was a 214xxx vin, which seemed weird compared to ones you all have been getting lately. they’ll try to match me to a new one soon. Who knows?

SA still cannot explain how my friends who ordered identical confirmation three weeks after me already got their car, and I’m in limbo.

This is my first experience with Tesla, and it hasn’t been a positive one. If this is how they treat customers they’re courting, how do they treat them after they’ve purchased?

It’s $1,500 for rebate. Ordered on 4-30-21 delivery is set for 6-28-21. It’ll be a home delivery. From what I was told, it’s easier to take cars to people than have them come in to pick up. I guess people change Their pick up times and days quiet often? MYLR, RED,20”wheels, NO FSD, NO HITCH.

Reactions: Greg007
Hi everyone!

Ordered 4/14 black ext/black int/induction wheels and I got a vin of 216xxx yesterday! I received a scheduling link this morning for pick up at Marina del Rey, but switched to home delivery when they called a few hours after. Delivery is scheduled for June 29th. Fingers crossed (for all of us) that all goes well from here!

Picked up my car this morning at the Rocklin SC. Only Issue was I couldn’t access the Tesla app to accept delivery! After many attempts finally was able to access! The car is beautiful! Going to take off the hub caps as rims are much prettier in my opinion. Thanks for all of the great info on this forum! I’ll see you on the owners forum!
Gorgeous! Ordered mine earlier this week in blue as well, but with the white seats. Plan on removing the hubcaps as well and want to replace them with the Rimetrix rims when they come out this Fall.

Sacramento here, so congrats neighbor!

Reactions: CarpeDiem12
Losing hope. Talked to my SA and local dealer both only reiterated what I can see online and can't guarantee a June delivery :/
I was like that this morning until I received the call to tell me that my car was ready to pick up. Don’t rely on the website is not accurate because this morning it was showing the last two days on June as EDD.