Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. Pushed to 7/29-8/17 from 7/17-8/6. So next time when it is 7/28, the dates will move to end of Aug? Now I start thinking the September EDD that once appeared is more likely.
If I don't receive my car by the first week of August, I think I'm going to cancel. Waiting 15 weeks when originally quoted 3-5 weeks is unacceptable imo.

If I don't receive my car by the first week of August, I think I'm going to cancel. Waiting 15 weeks when originally quoted 3-5 weeks is unacceptable imo.

They really should not give EDD's.. People post them on here and get anxiety over nothing. Mine originally was 4-6.

My Annoyance is due to us being in California they only really deliver the last 3 weeks of the Quarter. I got June promises, lots of dates, texts, etc.. The day June 30 hit.. 🦗🦗🦗 Then followed with a September EDD.

Reactions: sunshine3200
They really should not give EDD's.. People post them on here and get anxiety over nothing. Mine originally was 4-6.

My Annoyance is due to us being in California they only really deliver the last 3 weeks of the Quarter. I got June promises, lots of dates, texts, etc.. The day June 30 hit.. 🦗🦗🦗 Then followed with a September EDD.
I honestly agree with you there.

The part that frustrates me is the limited communication I've had with my SA, he said I needed to order then to guarantee a delivery in May, then said "for sure in June", then "you'll have it by early July".

Reactions: sunshine3200
I honestly agree with you there.

The part that frustrates me is the limited communication I've had with my SA, he said I needed to order then to guarantee a delivery in May, then said "for sure in June", then "you'll have it by early July".

What I have realized is the SA is really useless, they don't know anything.

Every contact will push you off. If you push them you'll realize they're giving you the same date that's online.

Delivery Centers might have an idea of flow, but won't know anything about a specific order.

Hi Everyone,

Be patient y'all VIN's are coming. If you have a production model 7/2021 you will receive Bioweapon Defense Mode w/the new HEPA filters as a reward for patiently waiting! As a contact lens wearer this is great for allergy season! I'm a bit envious.